Has this ever happened to you?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Have you ever felt sometimes like you are a true slayer when looking at the mirror,and when you decided to take a pic with your phone,you looked like utter shit? This keeps happening to me and it can be so annoying

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, FatmanO, Autist and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Mansnob
yup, but sometimes i think i look good on picture, but after a few days and looking back the photo again, im ugly af

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I once took a video of myself and my side profile was so Chad like and I felt so sexy until the next day some indian foid gave me the look of disgut all sub 5 men get.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
This happens all the time and it pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Have you ever felt sometimes like you are a true slayer when looking at the mirror,and when you decided to take a pic with your phone,you looked like utter shit? This keeps happening to me and it can be so annoying
Indeed this happens a lot. Which is more accurate, the :chad: mirror, or the photo?

Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

i am 8psl in the mirror 5psl on pics 3psl in vids :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
Yes bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeh but mirror lies tbh