Ltb says “ you are ugly “ straight to my face

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Banned
Now when my friends ask me why i am insecure , well foids have been teasing me since first year of high school. There is this girl that takes massive quantities of tik toks in class and sometimes i walk trough em . When i do she shows me how i looked and i say “i look ugly there lmao” but not in a pick me type of way just chill. And she literally says in the most serious way “you are ugly” and this has happened not with one foid , multiple ones have told me that , to than after like 40 seconds say “i am joking you are not uglyyy” like deep in me i can’t understand if they just think i am Nt and dont give a fuck so they joke on that to make me mad and thats it , or if they mean it and legit say that to my face to see how i react. If it was me it would be misoginy , it would be bad, if they do they laugh about it meanwhile i check my face ratios and ratings in rating sec with suicidal toughts. Just brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, TUSSELEIF, Alt Number 3 and 16 others
Brutal af

• +1
Reactions: ascension and thatrandomteen
Brutal af
They ruined me and changed me . I was socially active and Nt , but as time passed i started feeling very bad after their comments , at some point i couldn’t do that anymore . I basically stopped going out. , started being hella insecure and lost all my Nt hobbies , passions to become a socially akward weirdo .

Grow your horns and then treat them like shit for the remainder of high school

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, murdah, AustinCutler and 1 other person
Grow your horns and then treat them like shit for the remainder of high school
Show me your ways , share with me what are your ideas to make them feel as bad

They think your an easy picking ovER.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
this society is fucked up how old r u brodie?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thatrandomteen
tough shit boyo

keep your head up and use this as fuel to work towards ascension

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Costcosuperstore and thatrandomteen
ur very young and that girl is prolly a bitch lol like u said she is a ltb dont care about that hoe opinion
You really think i would be here if I didn t care? From there started my social descension, it s been a year since i started taking it personally, my life revolved around that and I can’t turn it upside down anymore. “We will all make it” “There is hope” Fuck no there isn’t .Not without having hella money wich i don’t have . I am tired of seeing people ascend on here or see their lookism dreams be true, becouse i know that won’t be me . It’s over

You really think i would be here if I didn t care? From there started my social descension, it s been a year since i started taking it personally, my life revolved around that and I can’t turn it upside down anymore. “We will all make it” “There is hope” Fuck no there isn’t .Not without having hella money wich i don’t have . I am tired of seeing people ascend on here or see their lookism dreams be true, becouse i know that won’t be me . It’s over
its neva over u still developing bhai u will change a lot even when u 19 lol! believe me u yung asf u gon mature just be agressive to them it might could help develop a dark triad personality

its neva over u still developing bhai u will change a lot even when u 19 lol! believe me u yung asf u gon mature just be agressive to them it might could help develop a dark triad personality
dark triad or not i want my revenge tough , will make a thread about it

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
Now when my friends ask me why i am insecure , well foids have been teasing me since first year of high school. There is this girl that takes massive quantities of tik toks in class and sometimes i walk trough em . When i do she shows me how i looked and i say “i look ugly there lmao” but not in a pick me type of way just chill. And she literally says in the most serious way “you are ugly” and this has happened not with one foid , multiple ones have told me that , to than after like 40 seconds say “i am joking you are not uglyyy” like deep in me i can’t understand if they just think i am Nt and dont give a fuck so they joke on that to make me mad and thats it , or if they mean it and legit say that to my face to see how i react. If it was me it would be misoginy , it would be bad, if they do they laugh about it meanwhile i check my face ratios and ratings in rating sec with suicidal toughts. Just brutal
Should’ve knocked her out

• +1
Tbh next time whip out your johnson and currymax should put her in her place

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Tbh next time whip out your johnson and currymax should put her in her place
i’ll finish on her phone and break it with my low test cum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71812
its always the LTBS man fuckkk

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thatrandomteen
shoot the school up:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, thatrandomteen and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
honestly considered it , but i love my family unfortunatelly , won’t ruin my bloodline becouse of them
young tom cruise shoot the choppa like its top gun

• JFL
No one with a cat profile pic deserves this. Fuck this hoe

• +1
Ay bro if you ever want to talk to someone I’m here.
And tbh you should take solace in the fact that you can make female friends. Most women I’ve met have absolutely hated my downgrown, low trust ass.
They definitely feel that way about me but would never say it to my face. It just irritates me they can’t be straight up jfl
We both in this together bro