Hate having to jestermaxx just to hit on girls who I am technically looksmatched with because I’m short 5’8

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So this is a sample of the bs I have to deal with online and in real. This was a htb with a good body. My jestermaxxing works only up until a tall chad hits them up.

For context I include my height (5’8)in my bio and these dumb foids still don’t actually read through it and waste time.

I’m actually looksmatched w this bitch and she thinks she’s out of my league cause some simps and her friends lie to her making her think she’s Stacy. Fuck social media and age of tiktok

Struggling really bad these days boyos pray for me need pussy soon

0361AA75 549C 453B A688 60E7860597BC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Moggie, Deleted member 23848 and 6 others
Jealous of the chads on this forum who literally ask for bitches numbers and slay

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, datboijj, rand anon and 1 other person
keep crying for chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Moggie, latincell95 and 6 others
Trying this hard is a turn off to woman

And a cringe to read

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 3828 and JovenCansao
Trying this hard is a turn off to woman

And a cringe to read
Bro that’s the life of us short mfs we gotta dress up as clowns and dance around just to get laid

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Bro that’s the life of us short mfs we gotta dress up as clowns and dance around just to get laid
Wrong approach. Manlets are slaying and they are def. not jester maxing to this degree as u

@Niko69 Guide this fallen manlet. He has lost his way

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Wrong approach. Manlets are slaying and they are def. not jester maxing to this degree as u

@Niko69 Guide this fallen manlet. He has lost his way
Bruh he’s like giga tiktok chad slayer. I’m not that level I gotta run this shit jestergame

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
It's easy buddy boyo. Start looksmaxing, take showers, groom, haircut, clean dick and that's all.

( I don't promote fornication, go marry.)

So this is a sample of the bs I have to deal with online and in real. This was a htb with a good body. My jestermaxxing works only up until a tall chad hits them up.

For context I include my height (5’8)in my bio and these dumb foids still don’t actually read through it and waste time.

I’m actually looksmatched w this bitch and she thinks she’s out of my league cause some simps and her friends lie to her making her think she’s Stacy. Fuck social media and age of tiktok

View attachment 1910981
Degrading to clown for women.

yeah i tried helping you because 5’8 isnt a bad at all height it’s barely even manlet. Ur just mentally ill/or 4 psl. Idk can’t help u no more

stop blaming height ughhhh you’re not super short.

it’s your face but you don’t wanna accept that since it’s not easy to cope with a ugly face

stop blaming height ughhhh you’re not super short.

it’s your face but you don’t wanna accept that since it’s not easy to cope with a ugly face
Lol I’m not that ugly just mental and like to vent. I do alright with women

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
are you flirting with a white gul

Yeah, I only fuck white girls and sometimes latinas
thats interesting, im black aswell and an inch shorter then you but all i have done to be successful with women was learn social skills, improve style and get passionate with hobbies/clubs at my college.

Jealous of the chads on this forum who literally ask for bitches numbers and slay
So true, the real brag isn't pulling but finishing the job. Attracting them is one thing but smashin' 'em is another.

View attachment 1910981
Its kinda fucked up that the manlets have to work so hard to retain attraction.

At the gym I have seen consistently some roided manlet girlfriend check out some skinny twig tall normie with some slightly above average face. They then try their best to get their girls attention whether it be making some joke or trying to make some bullshit conversatoin.

I would be careful bringing your girl to the gym. She will see what she can get acess to while you risk getting mogged left and right

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday