Hate social events

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I always feel like a idiot going to them no one wants to talk to you when your unattractive rather just thumpull for 4 hour straight :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Crayola CØck, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
I always feel like a idiot going to them no one wants to talk to you when your unattractive rather just thumpull for 4 hour straight :(
if u hate it to much just edge all day and pretend its whoever u want lil bro go do you

not worth forcing either its over

if u hate it to much just edge all day and pretend its whoever u want lil bro go do you
No not the thing I will be attractive one day I just hate going out now

It’s hoco if I don’t it’s weird

No not the thing I will be attractive one day I just hate going out now
im sorry but thats not how it works u dont all of a sudden become attractive one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
im sorry but thats not how it works u dont all of a sudden become attractive one day
I know but it will take time I ain’t gonna give up cause I am ugly just feel stupid going yo Socall events rn

Same here shi feels awkward af being non nt

If you're unattractive, why are you socializing so much?

You will never be respected as an uggo so don't force socialization with others.

If you're unattractive, why are you socializing so much?

You will never be respected as an uggo so don't force socialization with others.
You have to go to hoco or it’s a bad look bro

Try dancing a little bit.