hate this fgt site

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
leaving very soon

so many subhumans attacked me today for reasons that i have no idea why

literally after talking about how i want you all to succeed, i get 10 hate threads after :lul: the loser level on this site is off the charts. its indeed exactly these losers who hate seeing you succeed. bottom of the barrel humans, theres reasons why nobody wants to be around them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 14160, Cheesyrumble and 5 others
who attacked u
i predict some droopy faces curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, incel194012940, to be human and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, to be human, Earth Dollar and 3 others
Lol at this perma-neurotic idiot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244

XD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Broly, Oberyn, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Erik Jon is a fatass POS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
theyre all pieces of shit, decrepit of any self respect
@Erik-Jón were you being mean to my yakhi?? 😡😡😡

Hate threads are no good for burning calories you know

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18244
jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón

This is @StrangerDanger

It was all him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

i was legit so fucking nice to that cuck for months, supporting him telling him its not over and that he can improve with effort and he denied it the entire time and said i was gaslighting him

theres no saving that mentally fried moron

the truth is i think he doesnt even genuinely think its over, hes jus a narcy little bastard thats why he got mad, instead of me saying he mogs he secretly repressed his feelings

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The_God and Gaygymmaxx
is ur pfp wolverine

i was legit so fucking nice to that cuck for months, supporting him telling him its not over and that he can improve with effort and he denied it the entire time and said i was gaslighting him

theres no saving that mentally fried moron
Naughty lil yakhi 😡

This is @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1859937
It was all him
he legit kinda looks like me if thats him :lul: hes a self hating cuck tbh

looks like the shitter walmart version of simon nessman with a narrow jaw

he's a chadlite but still an annoying loser

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
he legit kinda looks like me if thats him :lul: hes a self hating cuck tbh

looks like the shitter walmart version of simon nessman with a narrow jaw

he's a chadlite but still an annoying loser
I rate him 5.75-6psl

I rate him 5.75-6psl
he has bloated cheeks + nasolabial folds again hes the shittier simon nessman

he has brown eyes too :lul: what a fucking projection

@Erik-Jón his cheek bones are quite literally lower and far less projected than mine

:lul:
this fagot negged me for weeks maybe months

this fucking loser projected hard

No they aren’t
ur blind as fuck idk what do tell you, he has slightly better undereye support but im also skinny and have a loss of fat, as soon as i gain a bit of weight ill mog this fggt :lul: bloated and looks like an alien

• JFL
ur blind as fuck idk what do tell you, he has slightly better undereye support but im also skinny and have a loss of fat, as soon as i gain a bit of weight ill mog this fggt :lul: bloated and looks like an alien
Nah @StrangerDanger in this candid mogs you sui in your candid not even a competition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Nah @StrangerDanger in this candid mogs you sui in your candid not even a competition
it was a candid in the sense i put my phone down in a random place and immediately recorded

no planning nothing

lets see his "frauds" then

it being candid doesnt change the fact he doesnt have big zygos or high set cheekbones XD how you can fraud zygos like that

he has ok FWHR thats it fggt, of course you think he's handsome though he also looks like an alien like u. two gay weird aliens in love

u both look weird as fuck

i had no idea freddiefrom icarly browsed lookism

@StrangerDanger
actually his lips are more masculine and look less like hes about to make an appointment for bbc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
don't know or care about this retard drama but if that really him your cheekbone is low and look mongoloid and his is high and good pheno
its really not fggt, i have a short nose. thats about it. theyre set about the sane height on our face

you dont even talk about zygo u talk about pheno , i still have more bone than him :lul: who cares about a pheno

he has spencer from icarly pheno anyways. he doesnt even look 100% white :lul: im whiter than him

its really not fggt, i have a short nose. thats about it. theyre set about the sane height on our face

you dont even talk about zygo u talk about pheno , i still have more bone than him :lul: who cares about a pheno

he has spencer from icarly pheno anyways. he doesnt even look 100% white :lul: im whiter than him
AEFC784C A9CC 4E2B 8B3A F2BA6C9817CF

I didn’t say mongoloid was bad

but you don’t have caucasoid cheekbone, they lower than me a real mongoloid, I have very short nose (another trait)

you can tell @StrangerDanger has a caucasoid and high, refined cheekbone that white race has

@Erik-Jón who cheekbone more Asian?

• JFL
since when are you neurotic

View attachment 1859977View attachment 1859978

but you don’t have caucasoid cheekbone, they lower than me a real mongoloid, I have very short nose (another trait)

you can tell @StrangerDanger has a caucasoid and high, refined cheekbone that white race has

legit wtf are u talking about moron? my cheekbones are refined yours are actually fucking disgusting and too big and round while mine are placed at a normal height near my nose, i can tell ur ipd is fucked up. my cheekbones fit the harmony of my face.

since when are you neurotic
im not but u havent seen what happened earlier today, why would i not hate this site. so many of these weirdos hold grudges against me and cant take banterand seek me out on every single post trying to talk shit after i even ignore them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: height
legit wtf are u talking about moron? my cheekbones are refined yours are actually fucking disgusting and too big and round while mine are placed at a normal height near my nose, i can tell ur ipd is fucked up. my cheekbones fit the harmony of my face.
my ipd is 78 mm and my bodyfat is 30%

• +1

Your cheekbones mog his to complete suicide, your are pure mongal bonemass, his is lighting and angle fraud

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940

You’ve always been an insane bonemogger, give those bones to some faggot north atlandid and they’re 6.5psl

But your still an extremely good looking Asian, people don’t look like that irl

• Love it
imageine saying i look like a weirdo when you look like that tbh bro
laughs cage GIF
why Asian on Asian hate?

I think you may be projecting some of the thought you have on yourself on me
You ipd mog me mines only 70mm
imma dm you cousin I found out I have tmmrw I think she fogger

• +1
why Asian on Asian hate?

K boyo

• +1
he has bloated cheeks + nasolabial folds again hes the shittier simon nessman

he has brown eyes too :lul: what a fucking projection
How are his cheeks bloated?

why Asian on Asian hate?

theres nothing asian about my face what jfl :lul: how do you incels make up these weird copes

youre fucking disgusting dude, gtfo. you look like dogshit, u have no right to critique anybody

theres nothing asian about my face what jfl :lul: how do you incels make up these weird copes

youre fucking disgusting dude, gtfo. you look like dogshit, u have no right to critique anybody
we could have been brothers but you decide to be self hating 😔😔😔

How are his cheeks bloated?

maybe not bloated but his upper third is not angular jfl it looks like a potato. his cheekbones arent good enough to cast a shadow on his face

leaving very soon

literally after talking about how i want you all to succeed, i get 10 hate threads after :lul: the loser level on this site is off the charts. its indeed exactly these losers who hate seeing you succeed. bottom of the barrel humans, theres reasons why nobody wants to be around them
leave if you don’t like it

leaving very soon

all the threads that get posted are just shit now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157