Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 19036, Mewton and 4 others
dnrd + 0 + tales + mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.
Even if I have all these, Ima still find a way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Lygodactylus
true thread

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
but copypasta

• JFL
(copypasta from @AutismVictim, ur post deserves more credit:feelsmega:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
(copypasta from @AutismVictim, ur post deserves more credit)
Don't worry man, mine was copypasta too from some deleted member. Lol @Deleted member 17182

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Lygodactylus
How many noses do we have :feelsmega:

• JFL