Hate women who wear tight clothing

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Swear makes me feel like they think I wanna fuck them. Just trying to get my groceries and shit. Would never fuck such a low class whore unless there was a good reason to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I’ve recorded at least 30 girls walking in leggings/flares/shorts throughout my senior year this year, jerked off to everything. Just do what I do.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and strawberrymushroom
Gosh the girls at my uni gym all have perfect round shape fat asses. I want to fuck them so bad

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I’ve recorded at least 30 girls walking in leggings/flares/shorts throughout my senior year this year, jerked off to everything. Just do what I do.
candid creep. a guy did that to me once. you disgust me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
Fuck that I’d rather rape a good girl

Swear makes me feel like they think I wanna fuck them. Just trying to get my groceries and shit. Would never fuck such a low class whore unless there was a good reason to
Life was easier when foids were pinned to kitchens and beaten by their husbands

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Last edited:
fucking loser :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and strawberrymushroom
same

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom