hating women is just retarded tier coping

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Women are literally just the selectors of genes.

Good looks on a man = healthy.
High IQ on a man = can acquire more resources.
Water= wet.

Women wait at the finish line and pair with the highest tier male they can seduce.

Why would you hate women? They literally cannot biologically control their urge for chad and dislike to incels. Hate the system, not the player.

TLDR:
If u've had a shit ton of bad experiences with women, hate your inferior genetics/environment (upbringing), not women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, diggbicc, johncruz12345 and 17 others
good evening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Stingray, Deleted member 9753 and 3 others
They literally cannot biologically control their urge for chad and dislike to incels. Hate the system, not the player.
people cannot control who they are going to hate

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Copeful and Danish_Retard
The game was rigged from the start, however the players stamp on you while knowing this.
You can't hate women, chad however..

Bully victims by Aislinn Ritchie flickrCCbySA2

None of these kids will ever get bullied irl, both are not ugly.

171210213546 bullied boy keaton video live video
For him waits a whole new 'adventure' once he hit puberty.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CANI, Deleted member 4387 and 1 other person
We are reaching levels of soylent not thought possible until now

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Stingray, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
giphy-downsized-large-gif.536202

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and reptiles
You don't truly hate women if you are trying to fuck them. Just incel cope.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
they are just objects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
people cannot control who they are going to hate
good point. I guess the ppl whose brains hate women are just low IQ to make that connection
You have to be trolling at this point
if not and you can't see the irony in this... I dont know what to say
You don't truly hate women if you are trying to fuck them. Just incel cope.
You can hate the nature of women and still want to fuck them
the two aren't mutually exclusive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, EverythingMaxxer, FacialAesthetics and 2 others
Why would you hate women? They literally cannot biologically control their urge for chad and dislike to incels. Hate the system, not the player.
Exactly.

Women don't make an active decision to dislike subhumans and like chads. It happens subconsciously naturally. Just like men automatically prefer a slim, young woman over an obese old woman without thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Blackgymmax

Water= wet.

Women wait at the finish line and pair with the highest tier male they can seduce.

TLDR:
If u've had a shit ton of bad experiences with women, hate your inferior genetics/environment (upbringing), not women.

Why would you hate a murderer after all he's just talking out the useless eaters i mean it's just in the murderers nature to kill people how can you hate them, just hate the biological prewirings that lead to there murder in the first place.

How can you blame an abusive dad he must have been abused himself, he has so many signs of trauma why should we condemn him.

How can we hate a pedophile he has committed no acts on his own free will he just has a naturally higher sex drive, his genes made it so it was likely he was gonna have pedophilic tendencies.

I mean seriously this kind of reasoning is beyond retarded your legit reducing human agency here down to ''mu-h genes'' well that's just an excuse for your shitty behaviour not a justification to continue on doing it. I use the same reasoning to hate women.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4797 and Growth Plate
Why would you hate a murderer after all he's just talking out the useless eaters i mean it's just in the murderers nature to kill people how can you hate them, just hate the biological prewirings that lead to there murder in the first place.

How can you blame an abusive dad he must have been abused himself, he has so many signs of trauma why should we condemn him.

How can we hate a pedophile he has committed no acts on his own free will he just has a naturally higher sex drive, his genes made it so it was likely he was gonna have pedophilic tendencies.

I mean seriously this kind of reasoning is beyond retarded your legit reducing human agency here down to ''mu-h genes'' well that's just an excuse for your shitty behaviour not a justification to continue on doing it. I use the same reasoning to hate women.

exactly. I don't truly hate anyone for anything. I don't believe criminals truly "deserve" their punishment

I agree, if a woman is not attracted to you it’s not her fault, you shouldn’t hate her. But if she is evil and cruel to those less fortunate that’s a different story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
Cringe

Reducing our entire lives so we can appeal to someone with less brain matter than us is awful

I agree, if a woman is not attracted to you it’s not her fault, you shouldn’t hate her. But if she is evil and cruel to those less fortunate that’s a different story.
maybe but being cruel to nonchads might signal that she's high value and thus increase her chances with chad. and it's all subconscious

Ugly male cope thread. Ugly women are breeding. Why are they selecting. Blame those women

Exactly.

Women don't make an active decision to dislike subhumans and like chads. It happens subconsciously naturally. Just like men automatically prefer a slim, young woman over an obese old woman without thinking.
What kind of dumb shit is this. Old obese women have no problems getting dudes

They’re are the selector of genes so it’s fine if I never breed.

076E3EE0 E371 44BE 9054 64F6C5A0E669

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

Water= wet.

TLDR:
Women don’t care about iq. Jfl looks are the only thing that can make a woman attracted to u. Unless u wanna end up on the cuck side of the dual mating strategy where she stops fucking a month into the relationship

Agreed. The only issue I have with lookism is when it comes to things like workplace discrimination

Just ignore all the feminism theory

good looks doesn't mean healthy

I just had a date last week..I am going from a Chauvinism to Misogyny..I am going to post about it