Hating women is stupid and pointless tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I mean hating them for what? For wanting to fuck rich Chads that have actually good genetics instead of being chained to some utterly subhuman 3/10 ethnic curry via arranged marriage? LOL! Yea I'm sure you faggots would love it if women forced you to marry some 2/10 whale tumbleroid because "muh tradition :soy:"

Like most people here I did go through a bitter period (an extremely bitter period) but imo that shit was a childish knee-jerk. I've found new copes and have largely moved on by now. Furthermore, the rise of embittered redpill personalities has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Fuck women but more importantly fuck giving a shit about them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ConfusedBolivian, noonespecial and 15 others
It's over either way

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, ThraxxGlo and Robert_
they have everything done for them even when they didn't lift a finger
why can a ltb be with a htn but no ltn with a htb?
they are entitled

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I only hate them because of their stupidity

• +1
Reactions: roxycodone, ThraxxGlo, Dystopian and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, truthhurts, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Im still going laugh when they get raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, Dystopian and klip11
1. they have everything done for them even when they didn't lift a finger
2. why can a ltb be with a htn but no ltn with a htb?
3. they are entitled
1. They have everything done for them because of pathetic desperate men who think it will get them laid, so it's unironically men's fault.

2. It's called natural selection.

3. In what sense? The reason they only want to fuck Chads is because they actually can. If I could fuck only Stacies then I would also.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel, maximum cope31, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
watermelon GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93012, piec and Robert_
1. They have everything done for them because of pathetic desperate men who think it will get them laid, so it's unironically men's fault.

3. In what sense? The reason they only want to fuck Chads is because they actually can. If I could fuck only Stacies then I would also.
1) is true

2) natural selection my ass nigga, it's unfair and wrong, back then shit wasn't like this, and no I'm not talking ancient stuff but only 50-100 years ago

3) why do they expect chad? they can so what? it doesn't mean they are automatically deserving of it, they are entitled to think they must have chad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, klip11, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Can’t really blame them ngl , i wouldn’t date myself if I was a girl

• +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies
I only hate them because of their stupidity
Ton of extremely stupid men. The actual geniuses are like 1-5% of the total male population and then the rest are just worthless retards.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Ton of extremely stupid men. The actual geniuses are like 1-5% of the total male population and then the rest are just worthless retards.
Yeah,I hate them too unironically.I hate most of people:lul:

2) natural selection my ass nigga, it's unfair and wrong, back then shit wasn't like this, and no I'm not talking ancient stuff but only 50-100 years ago

3) why do they expect chad? they can so what? it doesn't mean they are automatically deserving of it, they are entitled to think they must have chad
2. The fact that it isn't fair isn't relevant to anything. It's not fair that some people are born with 10/10 looks and 160 IQ while others are born ugly and stupid but it is what it is.

3. They expect Chad because they know Chad will fuck them unless they're really ugly. And once again, it doesn't fucking matter if anybody is 'deserving' of anything. The world is random and arbitrary. I have much higher standard of living because I was born in a Nordic nation with a strong welfare state which allows me to NEETmax, but I didn't do anything to 'deserve' any of it. I just was.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, Latinus, gothmog6 and 2 others
1) is true

tbh incels today are so common it's not funny. Alot of normies who don't rot on here who are incels as well, they just dont admit it

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One, lurking truecel and PeakIncels
Women want men who eat raw meat as it signifies a successful hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, ihearvoices, Jova and 4 others
I mean hating them for what? For wanting to fuck rich Chads that have actually good genetics instead of being chained to some utterly subhuman 3/10 ethnic curry via arranged marriage? LOL! Yea I'm sure you faggots would love it if women forced you to marry some 2/10 whale tumbleroid because "muh tradition :soy:"

Like most people here I did go through a bitter period (an extremely bitter period) but imo that shit was a childish knee-jerk. I've found new copes and have largely moved on by now. Furthermore, the rise of embittered redpill personalities has left a sour taste in my mouth.

no shit nigger

no shit nigger

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • JFL
tbh incels today are so common it's not funny. Alot of normies who don't rot on here who are incels as well, they just dont admit it
And it's become evident by the fact that much incel lingo (e.g. Chad, incel.) has entered the mainstream whereas it would only have been found on fringe online forums even just 5-7 years ago.

We're in for some extremely interesting times. How will the mainstream culture adopt to the realities of the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and looksmaxxing223
2. The fact that it isn't fair isn't relevant to anything. It's not fair that some people are born with 10/10 looks and 160 IQ while others are born ugly and stupid but it is what it is.

3. They expect Chad because they know Chad will fuck them unless they're really ugly. And once again, it doesn't fucking matter if anybody is 'deserving' of anything. The world is random and arbitrary. I have much higher standard of living because I was born in a Nordic nation with a strong welfare state which allows me to NEETmax, but I didn't do anything to 'deserve' any of it. I just was.
I'm going to hire a 7 foot tall bbc to find out where you live, break into your house and tickle you until you pee on yourself and record it and upload it to .org

I'm going to hire a 7 foot tall bbc to find out where you live, break into your house and tickle you until you pee on yourself and record it and upload it to .org
U mad?

Loving women is way worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show, autistic_tendencies and Poopless One
And it's become evident by the fact that much incel lingo (e.g. Chad, incel.) has entered the mainstream whereas it would only have been found on fringe online forums even just 5-7 years ago.

We're in for some extremely interesting times. How will the mainstream culture adopt to the realities of the blackpill?
i think the great shift will occur when the mainstream does become more blackpilled. When i say great shift i mean due to more men becoming blackpilled and realising that theyve been lied their entire life, they'll no longer be interested in women because their looks are subpar, meaning will no longer women get any attention so the next generation of women will no longer have 80% of men in the grasp simping for them because men will be more bp'd, and that they'll be far more likely to settle down with their looksmatch then a 6'5 dutch chad. Although because of how bad hypergamy is, the next gen of kids will easily be over 6'+ and htn now will be mtn then and it'll be a standard, being incel right now is probably better then being an incel in 10-15 years time because that's when the true effects of hypergamy will show.

Last edited:
the next generation of women will no longer have 80% of men in the grasp simping for them because men will be more bp'd, and that they'll be far more likely to settle down with their looksmatch then a 6'5 dutch chad
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It doesn't matter to women if the bottom 80% becomes blackpilled and leave because they never mattered to begin with. At worst, women won't be able to exploit them anymore via false promises of sexual favors, but they're not going to start dating or fucking them. All that will happen, is that most men will basically stop giving a shit. This is frankly interesting af because absolutely nothing like this has ever happened before in the history of mankind, let alone globally at the same time.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and looksmaxxing223
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It doesn't matter to women if the bottom 80% becomes blackpilled and leave because they never mattered to begin with. At worst, women won't be able to exploit them anymore via false promises of sexual favors, but they're not going to start dating or fucking them. All that will happen, is that most men will basically stop giving a shit. This is frankly interesting af because absolutely nothing like this has ever happened before in the history of mankind, let alone globally at the same time.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF
Retarded take. Even chads are becoming blackpilled to a certain degree, there's a guy on tiktok who's chad face wise and probably status wise right now and he says BP shit and there's tons of women in his comments who agrees. If chad becomes blackpilled, then why would he go for mtbs when he can just go for stacies or even stacylites? Even if women don't want to be with the bottom 80%, they'll be forced to date a normie IF they want a relationship. But yeah i agree with the last part, as well.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Retarded take. Even chads are becoming blackpilled to a certain degree, there's a guy on tiktok who's chad face wise and probably status wise right now and he says BP shit and there's tons of women in his comments who agrees. If chad becomes blackpilled, then why would he go for mtbs when he can just go for stacies or even stacylites? Even if women don't want to be with the bottom 80%, they'll be forced to date a normie IF they want a relationship. But yeah i agree with the last part, as well.
chads are sigma-male maxxing.

over for women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women want men who eat raw meat as it signifies a successful hunter
I need a bitch to chomp and swallow on my raw meat all night long type shjt

• JFL
Reactions: Poopless One and Jova
To add on to this if it was just a matter of them not wanting to fuck me I most likely wouldn't even think about them

I hate them because they are dumb, annoying, selfish, and pretty much just ruin all that is good.

Last edited:
I hate them because of their low coherence low iq and obviously think the fat and ugly should get killed publicly

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One
Put yourself in a woman's shoes, which man would you prefer:

1 - A rich chad.

2 - An ugly low class Incel whose only thing to be proud in his life is having Jesus in his heart and being a "good person".

Well, the answer is obvious...

And you talked about genetics/beauty, but I will also add money.

I always gringe when I see redpillers on Youtube bashing women that prefer rich men over poor ones, they say "these women only care about a man's money, not his character", when character/morals are not enough, you can't have a vibrant/great life with morals alone, money is needed, only money gives you liberty and less headaches.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
To add on to this if it was just a matter of them not wanting to fuck me I most likely wouldn't even think about them

I hate them because they are dumb, annoying, selfish, and pretty much just ruin all that is good.
After watching so many TFM streams (don't watch him anymore though; I stopped after he literally told me to go fuck myself and deleted all my superchats because I called him out on being wrong on several things) I stopped buying into the myth that women are more selfish than men. There's lots of so-called 'libertarian' men out there who give absolutely no shits about anything but themselves.

An ugly low class Incel whose only thing to be proud in his life is having Jesus in his heart and being a "good person".
Ah yes, the 'good person' myth.

Here's the hilarious thing about that bullshit: Despite endlessly bashing Christians, literally the entire bases of leftism's bullshit fake altruism is actually rooted in Christian teachings. The idea that not helping the poor/less fortunate makes you a so-called 'bad person' wasn't even a universal value until Christian teachings spread around the world. Before this, absolutely nobody would've given a shit if you donated to charity or not.

Not that these fucking subhumans give a shit either way, because they're not actually charitable; they just hate people of power out of jealousy.

• +1
True

• +1
After watching so many TFM streams (don't watch him anymore though; I stopped after he literally told me to go fuck myself and deleted all my superchats because I called him out on being wrong on several things) I stopped buying into the myth that women are more selfish than men. There's lots of so-called 'libertarian' men out there who give absolutely no shits about anything but themselves.
Does anyone actually like libertarian men though?

• +1
Does anyone actually like libertarian men though?
That's my point. Everybody fucking hates them for how subhuman and greedy they are. They're like Jews on steroids except unlike actual Jews they have no in-group preference and will sell over anybody for the $.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Poopless One
That's my point. Everybody fucking hates them for how subhuman and greedy they are. They're like Jews on steroids except unlike actual Jews they have no in-group preference and will sell over anybody for the $.
New moneymaxing idea. We team up and kill a bunch of libertarian men, and sell their organs on the black market! Not like anyone will miss them anyway and it'll be poetic justice!

🧠🧠🧠🧠:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

What I meant to say is it'll be poetic justice, and we get rich!

Why are you talking like it takes consistent effort to hate women. That's literally default mode and it would be harder not to

• +1

The world and reality works on what is, not how it should be. We live in this reality and do the best with the cards were delt. Hes only saying its not fair because hes not getting sexual access, fairness has nothing to do with it. People have free will men and women, just like women have the will and freedom not to fuck men their not attracted to. This notion of well the majority of women are fucking a small pool of desired chads/tyrones/changs/abdulla so thats not fair is cope. Life and mating is not about fairness is about getting what you want, and your rank in relation to the mates you want and your competition. The only fairness you have is the freedome to choose, but its also other peoples freedome to reject you.

You got folks in third world countries living in huts and using out-houses to shit and pee with flies all over, well they think its not fair you live in a first world country with air-conditioning and heating and cleaner streets, and better homes. A one bedroom apartment to a person in a third world country is like mansion to them.

This is mr beast giving these folks apartments that small as studios here in the usa, these apartments are just a step above mud/huts.

• +1

Ah yes, the 'good person' myth.

Here's the hilarious thing about that bullshit: Despite endlessly bashing Christians, literally the entire bases of leftism's bullshit fake altruism is actually rooted in Christian teachings. The idea that not helping the poor/less fortunate makes you a so-called 'bad person' wasn't even a universal value until Christian teachings spread around the world. Before this, absolutely nobody would've given a shit if you donated to charity or not.

Not that these fucking subhumans give a shit either way, because they're not actually charitable; they just hate people of power out of jealousy.
most people are selfish as in they put their needs and wants first, nothing wrong with that. Women are no more selfish then men. The only men who are saying muh women are self-fish are mainly men who can't get pussy and need a excuse to RAGE at women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Women actively celebrate your demise, that’s more than enough reason to despise them.

• +1
Overall I don't give a fuck about them, I wouldn't help a single woman except my mother and grandmother, I wouldn't help a woman if she was getting raped, but sometimes I hate them because I enjoy that sweet feeling of passionately hating foids :owo:

• +1

They can Just go for their looksmax

• +1
As long as women aren’t actively making my life worse why should I hate them tbh. A as

• +1