hatmaxxing for increased brain circulation and better metabolism????

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
WHEN RAY PEAT ASKED ABOUT HEAD COVERINGS:

Question
:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm. Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

Rays Answer:
I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.

• Ray has also said that rats with hats and sweaters solve mazes faster as well because insulation increases metabolism which then decreases serotonin and has positive mental effects.
  • Until the 1960s every man and boy was wearing a cap or a hat, even indoors and when sleeping. old folks had realized some anti stress effect of wearing head covers. Peat recommends a soft wool cap for sleeping.
  • i personally find that some caps can be tight sometimes so ill just wrap a tank top or shirt on my head like pic related
    and i can feel my body temp and brain temp increasing in real time
  • rapper Yeat, the top rapper out right now is also a proponent of head covering and maybe he makes good music due to increased bloodflow to his brain from his turbans

fuck i wanted to post in lookmax section

Hatmaxxing is for balding men.

Period.

If you've got a full head of hair, show it.

WHEN RAY PEAT ASKED ABOUT HEAD COVERINGS:

Question:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm. Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

Rays Answer:
I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.

• Ray has also said that rats with hats and sweaters solve mazes faster as well because insulation increases metabolism which then decreases serotonin and has positive mental effects.
  • Until the 1960s every man and boy was wearing a cap or a hat, even indoors and when sleeping. old folks had realized some anti stress effect of wearing head covers. Peat recommends a soft wool cap for sleeping.
  • i personally find that some caps can be tight sometimes so ill just wrap a tank top or shirt on my head like pic related View attachment 1782640 and i can feel my body temp and brain temp increasing in real time
  • rapper Yeat, the top rapper out right now is also a proponent of head covering and maybe he makes good music due to increased bloodflow to his brain from his turbans
  • View attachment 1782643View attachment 1782644
GOOD THREAD ngl I wear beanis like yeat and IM VERY HIGH IQ