Have a date tonight but already feel so pessimistic about the outcome ill get giga low energy on the date and probably get rejected due to that

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
its over basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 23558
why are you pessimistic about the outcome? if it is a tinder date she already subconsciously accepted that she's gonna have sex with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
sub chadlite musings

Tumblr 020aa6c72a3016aaece25183a614f5ce e18a70b2 500

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, EverythingMattersCel, Thinking_Machine and 3 others
just have a little drink before and listen to happy music

wounded scared cat. meow

why are you pessimistic about the outcome? if it is a tinder date she already subconsciously accepted that she's gonna have sex with you
Inb4 "I matched with her with a morphfish with 0.000001 more psl than me"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Corleone
U used the morph didnt u. It wont be that bad bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I mean it could be and sometimes it will but it wont always be like that

Not how it works incel

What helps me on dates is being in a very horny state and touching the girl, getting aroused and picturing myself fucking her during the date. Girls sense this sexual vibe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and lebronjames23
What helps me on dates is being in a very horny state and touching the girl, getting aroused and picturing myself fucking her during the date. Girls sense this sexual vibe
Yes, if you don’t sexualise the date at all she will think your a pussy or inexperienced

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 7580, ROTTING and 2 others
Yes, if you don’t sexualise the date at all she will think your a pussy or inexperienced
Exactly you need to set a sexual frame and move things forward by escalating

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Why even agree to a date, just tell her to come over you want “cook for her” and then end up banging her especially if its a tinder date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
You are chad smv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
relatable except I dont get dates anymore

I went on the date and it was like talking to a brick wall- then I messaged another girl and she just came over and we fucked

I’ll write up the full story later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Blackgymmax and Corleone
This is why I just try to lower my standards enough so we are just meeting at her place or my place and have sex immediately. The “hunt” is not enjoyable if you have .org levels of neurosis and low self esteem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and MoggerGaston
This is why I just try to lower my standards enough so we are just meeting at her place or my place and have sex immediately. The “hunt” is not enjoyable if you have .org levels of neurosis and low self esteem.
Surely you have to dumpster dive pretty hard to get that?

Idk I feel depressed banging subhumans cos it makes me feel like that’s all I can get

I like cute slim girls

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Surely you have to dumpster dive pretty hard to get that?

Idk I feel depressed banging subhumans cos it makes me feel like that’s all I can get

I like cute slim girls

It’s just a matter of patience for me. I can’t get instant meet ups at all at my SMV level.

The girls that are directly DTF can actually range up to slim MTB, it seems terribly random and unrelated to looks level. But I usually have to either wait, or be available instantly when they randomly message me asking to come over.

What I can say is that I cannot get the “typical uk slag” look girls even if they’re fat and subhuman and they represent the majority of girls on tinder.

sounds like u already know how hard u have to dumpster-dive for it.
For a girl who came straight over she was actually alrtie-

Slim MTB and was extremely freaky

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and EverythingMattersCel
You need morphs -

Why not give morphfishing atleast a try? One final roll of the dice
I already look way worse IRL than on the frauded photos i use on my profile. Also frauding height already aswell.

I just dont see the point meeting up with someone thats gonna reject you when you dont look like what she imagined based on ur profile.

And online-dating is a cancer i dont want to touch again ever in my life

I already look way worse IRL than on the frauded photos i use on my profile. Also frauding height already aswell.

I just dont see the point meeting up with someone thats gonna reject you when you dont look like what she imagined based on ur profile.

And online-dating is a cancer i dont want to touch again ever in my life
What about irl dating tho? Seems like just as much nightmare mode to me tbh

Altho atleast when you finally do meet someone irl there’s a chance of something more meaningful

What about irl dating tho? Seems like just as much nightmare mode to me tbh
Much less time/effort invested though. Even in 2019-2020 when I was still getting a decent amount of matches, I often was unhappy with the quality of the dates and the amount of effort I had to put in to meet-up with girls.

OLD simply doesn't make me happy, so why would I want to keep using it. Just make urself unhappy - theory.

Altho atleast when you finally do meet someone irl there’s a chance of something more meaningful
>I went on the date and it was like talking to a brick wall

usually this is the result though. Chances to overcome looks on a first-date is slim tbh.

You need morphs -

Why not give morphfishing atleast a try? One final roll of the dice
The possibility of getting called out or bad vibes irl even once would be a blow to my ego tbh

The possibility of getting called out or bad vibes irl even once would be a blow to my ego tbh
Bad vibes irl is potential risk but tbh apart from tonight the ‘vibes’ were good in the dates just wasn’t quite good looking enoigh. I really doubt they conciously notice that you’re morphed they probably just don’t feel quite the same level of attraction when you’re sat in front of them that they did before

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bad vibes irl is potential risk but tbh apart from tonight the ‘vibes’ were good in the dates just wasn’t quite good looking enoigh. I really doubt they conciously notice that you’re morphed they probably just don’t feel quite the same level of attraction when you’re sat in front of them that they did before
I just hope that irl body halo would help me out even if i morph fished and id be good lmao

The girls that are directly DTF can actually range up to slim MTB, it seems terribly random and unrelated to looks level. But I usually have to either wait, or be available instantly when they randomly message me asking to come over.
how/where do you get these girls ? if not from online

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
you just said you couldn't pull them straight to your place from tinder

I can’t just message girls and have them come over within an hour is what I meant.

It always requires planning (aka I’m not hot enough to make them drop everything to jump on my cock).

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
I can’t just message girls and have them come over within an hour is what I meant.

It always requires planning (aka I’m not hot enough to make them drop everything to jump on my cock).
so basically what you're saying is - you can't fuck the girls YOU wanna fuck whenever you want from tinder
the girl from one of your matches chooses if she feels like fucking you or not ,whenever she wants , and you have to go along with it
but if a girl does decide to fuck you , it means you meet/exceed her looks threshold(aka , you aren't as ugly as you think you are) , otherwise why would she pick you out of her 99 other matches ?

could you elab on the "planning required " ?
also, don't you feel scared just going over to a random girl's place ?
what if its a dude / scammer / girl waiting with her bf to beat the shit out of you and rob/kill you ?

Every girl I talk with end up ghosting me. I got over 200 matches on day one on tinder too so it’s not like I’m ugly. Being autistic is a curse

Troll her then

That‘s the way it works for me, not my fault you‘re too ugly or aspie to pull
I’m confused why he told you it doesn’t work that way when it clearly does, super low iq

Then proceeded to drop a high IQ message directly under his low Iq Message. He views you as a threat and I think he kind banged his own knee trying to damage your car lmfao on this one

• +1
Reactions: Corleone