Have any of yall tried DMT?

Ecdysial

Ecdysial

Diamond
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Posts
1,307
Reputation
1,132
I have tried Acid, Shrooms, Weed

Acid is the closest to the most mind expanding experience I am looking for

I feel like its so intresting and mind changing to not take once in your life
 
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown and peptidehater22
yes inhaled DMT also giga ego-deathed on mescaline(unable to recognize in the mirror/forgot name and memories, profound disassociation, melting/glitching faces,the inability to track time)

I do not reccomend heroic doses it is traumatic, but DMT is really profound and intense.
 
Last edited:
I have tried Acid, Shrooms, Weed

Acid is the closest to the most mind expanding experience I am looking for

I feel like its so intresting and mind changing to not take once in your life
I worry that if I try it, I’ll get stuck in a state where I won’t feel like myself anymore (tbh that would solve some problems)

how old were you when you had your first trip?
 

Similar threads

khhv nosecel
Replies
5
Views
32
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
AscendHQ
Replies
2
Views
27
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
roidar
Replies
33
Views
141
roidar
roidar
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
0
Views
16
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
8
Views
62
Gajjo
Gajjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top