Have any of you actually been able to convince yourselves youre attractive? (Facially, without surgery)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I get told frequently on here that I'm decent looking and combined with a decent height should be able to slay the types of girls I want (emo HTBs) but no matter how much people IRL or online say it, I just can't see myself in any way other than ugly loser. It prevents me from cold approaching or being NT in texting. I tried a bit of therapy a couple years ago but only for very brief time. For those of you that managed to change your self image, how did you do it?

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypergamy, Rt-Rust1, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
did u try cbt? i was looking at that

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
No I can't even with compliments everyday from different girls. I can see myself capped at normie maxxed facially. I look shit facially for me

This video may explain it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Im pretty attractive i'd say like an 8/10 more or less.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and aBetterMii
I only validate myself when I take anglefrauded pictures while I am smoking in the dark

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88 and aBetterMii
get therapy unironically you fucking nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and aBetterMii
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 19548
Nobody here will ever be convinced, even if someone managed to become an actual chad through surgery and gymmaxed our brains are just weird, we will always identify flaws and shit like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and aBetterMii
beauty overstimulation

not everyone is a giga psl god
go outside and talk to normal people

• +1
beauty overstimulation

not everyone is a giga psl god
go outside and talk to normal people
I do but i still feel perma mogged

No

• So Sad
I mean what’s attractive
It’s a bellcurve at what point are you considered attractive

For me it would be if I get constant validation from woman I find attractive
If an ugly whore wants me it’s the same Value for my mind as if nobody wants me

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and aBetterMii
I mean what’s attractive
It’s a bellcurve at what point are you considered attractive

For me it would be if I get constant validation from woman I find attractive
If an ugly whore wants me it’s the same Value for my mind as if nobody wants me
I just wanna be able to be confident to cold and warm approach HTB emo/alt girls

I get told frequently on here that I'm decent looking and combined with a decent height should be able to slay the types of girls I want (emo HTBs) but no matter how much people IRL or online say it, I just can't see myself in any way other than ugly loser. It prevents me from cold approaching or being NT in texting. I tried a bit of therapy a couple years ago but only for very brief time. For those of you that managed to change your self image, how did you do it?
same but i like how i look in mirror and window reflections... If there was no phone cameras i would probably think i am chad

• +1
same but i like how i look in mirror and window reflections... If there was no phone cameras i would probably think i am chad
I mog in car reflections and thats it :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
for me therapy didn't do shit, not saying you shouldn't try op but don't expect miracles, try talking about it with your gp and getting prescribed anti-depressants, if you don't want to take these you may have to live with it, in time from just go outside bro maxxing you mind may slowly change but there are heaps of successful people who have self loathing so again just be realistic.

• +1
if you are broke U can atleast jut and squint you will already be partially mogger

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Moggie