Have Any of You Ever Attracted an Older Woman?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
When I was 12, a 16/17 girl who worked with my mother asked me out.

Then when I was 17, another 22 year old woman tried to seduce me and make me her boyfriend.

I thought girls in their teens and 20's only wanted older men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Hero of the Imperium
Yes was with a 52yr old women almost two years ago. Was with a 45yr old like 4 days ago. Was with a 38 & 34yr old (one of whom was my teacher) when I was a little younger.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Oldest I’ve been with was 10 years older

Yes, my nurse who I estimate to be around 40 had huge tits and decent ass, country girl, blonde, etc. She went to gym a lot as well. I was her patient and we had back and forth flirt and signaling non-stop for like 2 years straight and I'm like 23.
She also had BPD or something. Never did anything more because she's married and is my nurse, if she did, she'd be in big trouble.

She looked somewhat like this:
Screenshot 2024 04 04 002950

her tits were fking huge. I wish I had asked to see it before we left contact.

Last edited:

Then when I was 17, another 22 year old woman tried to seduce me and make me her boyfriend.

pls show a pic of yourself when you were 17, and how tall you were. I'm 18 and can't get shit

• JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and Alt Number 3
pls show a pic of yourself when you were 17, and how tall you were. I'm 18 and can't get shit
Not gona post here, but trust me it was due to looks cuz the 22yr woman said she thought I was really handsome. At 17 i was goodlooking in my country, think I was 5' 8 at the time so I was taller than her at least. I could get women my height and below and even some taller women too..............facial looks is the most important.

But looks plus height plus at least slim means you could be a slayer.

Me at 16 had an 18 yo attracted to me and i met with her irl. On tiktok also when i post many girls that are older are also thirsting

Not gona post here, but trust me it was due to looks cuz the 22yr woman said she thought I was really handsome. At 17 i was goodlooking in my country, think I was 5' 8 at the time so I was taller than her at least. I could get women my height and below and even some taller women too..............facial looks is the most important.

But looks plus height plus at least slim means you could be a slayer.
muh water, I already know it's your looks but I wanted to see the looks required to get milfs... can you at least pm?

Yes all the time

When I was like 19 I think a 30yo woman used to hit on me all the time but I was a huge soyboy to notice

I'd fuck one but haven't been attracted in the sense that I thought about her. Nope

i only attract older woman jfl, my youthful appearance (i look 12, when im 17) only got me compliments from 20-24 year old bitches, girls my age prob dont find me that attractive

did you guys fuck, my bad i accidently sent nothing

muh water, I already know it's your looks but I wanted to see the looks required to get milfs... can you at least pm?
dude been on PSL for years, no way im sending you anything.
she was like 22, that is not a milf LMAO.

did you guys fuck, my bad i accidently sent nothing
i cud have fucked her easily, she was really pursuing me hard but
I was living with strict father so cudnt bring her home plus my standards were too high, too much
people telling me I looked good, thought I only deserved a stacy or staceylite. she was just average to me.

Would fuck now, since im horny as hell as an oldcel LOL.

i cud have fucked her easily, she was really pursuing me hard but
I was living with strict father so cudnt bring her home plus my standards were too high, too much
people telling me I looked good, thought I only deserved a stacy or staceylite. she was just average to me.

Would fuck now, since im horny as hell as an oldcel LOL.
"I lived with a strict father" I feel it dude when I used to live with my dad at 14-16 he would always interfere into shit especially make me embarrassed around women by making me approach them

OK by older, I thought you were talking about 30+

yes several times

then why tf you said you were with a milf fucking idiot kys
i never said that you lunatic, go end yourself first for being that stupid and unable to read properly.