Have any of you ever gotten results from tinder? And if so what PSL is required

I fucked 30 girls from tinder

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'd say intermediate strength stats minimum. (It's okay if your squat sucks. Your lower body has zero sex appeal except maybe your glutes in some cases. Just don't have chicken legs.) Intermediate strength stats are a good indicator that getting ripped will get you the "Brad Pitt Fight Club" physique, rather than the "meth addict rehab club" physique you'll end up with if you try to get ripped as a DYEL.

Anyone who says you can have the "Brad Pitt Fight Club" physique with novice strength stats is a coping fatty who thinks their lard is muscle.
Finally spoken like high IQ.
Most people on this forum talking about gym are skinny faggots who think "MUH GYM COPE" or arm chair lardasses.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
If I could get Stacy lite - beckylite girls then so can anyone.

Is tinder allowed shirtless pics?
Last time I put one on it got taken down lol
I just have frauded ones and me at the gym etc.

but aren't u a 6'10 gigachad? :kys::kys::kys:
I got good matches I’ll pm . All white girls and good looking

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
RIP.
I think I should swap it out with a photo of me playing sports with a cap tbh.
ahh this may work but at your age bitches expect you to have hair, and on the first date or something you're gonna have to take the cap off eventually. May be better to get a hair system or some shit. You got good features but the thinning is a huge failo, it almost everything else irrelevant. And it's hard to pull off the slick bald look w/o facial hair

Finally spoken like high IQ.
Most people on this forum talking about gym are skinny faggots who think "MUH GYM COPE" or arm chair lardasses.
BRO SMILE AHHHHHHHHHHHH
You're first photo you're staring into the fucking camera with a bland expression.... highlight your features nigga. Show off thaat strong ass jaw. Play your strengths. Your very first pic you inform the audience of 3 things.
1.) Unapproachable - ( headphones?)
2.) Selfie - have someone take a pic with you holding a dog or something.
3.) That you're already balding ( like wear a fking cap, it's not that hard)
4.) A little bit more distance imo.