Have any of you had a blepharoplasty?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
I bought a facial rating from Wheat Waffles and he rates me a 3.5/10 and said the only thing I need for face in terms of surgerymaxxing is a blepharoplasty. How much did it improve your looks? Where can I get a cheap surgery? I just don't have 5k to drop on one and I just got that figure off of google.

Blepharoplasty won't ascend you if you're 3.5/10. Post your pic here. WheatWaffles is retarded btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, .👽. and coping ethnic
i donate my ballhairs

lazy eyes are caused by maxilla no? hows ur cheekbones btw? if not prominent maybe mse first then lefort two

start by losing weight tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, oldcelloser, never_lucky and 3 others
lazy eyes are caused by maxilla no? hows ur cheekbones btw? if not prominent maybe mse first then lefort two
My cheekbones are low, whats mse and lefort btw? Apparently my jawline is good I just need to lower my bf%

I always wanted one... cause of some ptosis in one eye... not visible IRL, but spoils 80% of my photos. It is also cheap, and pretty safe (done under local).

But it is very dangerous in terms of the results. If they mutilate you, you will not be able to close your eye, and will have to use eye drops to prevent the dry eye (cause eyelid is not closing). And I am not even talking it will look like Frankenstein...😢

you got a good base, ratios are good

I know he's bad i just wanted to see what he has to say. I posted a thread to rate me, I'll link here. He rated me a 3.5, I got rated a 4.3 on eyeme.io, and I got rated in between a 4-5 on r/amiugly.

Here's my appearance: https://looksmax.org/threads/do-you-guys-think-i-can-ascend-with-gymmaxxing.455335/
Here's the pics I submitted to WW:

Cmon man...

WHAT BLEPHORAPLASTY... :feelsrope:

LOSE FAT FIRST... :feelscry:

`you know, everything should be in order...

Like when you build a house, you first do the basement, then you build walls, then you put your roof on top, and only THEN you do apartment decoration...

Let's say right now you still haven't started the basement :incel:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AlexBrown84 and coping ethnic
Cmon man...

WHAT BLEPHORAPLASTY... :feelsrope:

LOSE FAT FIRST... :feelscry:

`you know, everything should be in order...

Like when you build a house, you first do the basement, then you build walls, then you put your roof on top, and only THEN you do apartment decoration...

Let's say right now you still haven't started the basement :incel:
I'm gonna go to a diet doctor to get put on stimulants so I can lose weight quicker. Some foids in my town did it and one obese landwhale went and she's skinny now. I plateau'd after losing 40 lbs so this may be what I need. I can't stick to a diet and even in a caloric deficit I just wasn't losing weight.

I'm gonna go to a diet doctor to get put on stimulants so I can lose weight quicker. Some foids in my town did it and one obese landwhale went and she's skinny now. I plateau'd after losing 40 lbs so this may be what I need. I can't stick to a diet and even in a caloric deficit I just wasn't losing weight.
What stimulants

Yea, if even r/amiugly rates you below average.

It's fucking over.
I will have to africamaxx if i want pussy, not even seamaxx :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Bro put down the fucking fork for a couple of months get a skincare routine (chapstick) and your done

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Bro put down the fucking fork for a couple of months get a skincare routine (chapstick) and your done
My lips are better now and now i just need to lose weight like you said. Im getting on adipex and a eca stack along with keto so i should be lean before long

I bought a facial rating from Wheat Waffles
Cracking Up Lol GIF

I had it done because of ptosis in one eye, it was borderline blocking my eyesight, however. One of the best decisions I've made, it did cost around $6-7k but was fully covered by insurance.