Have Any Of You Niggas Tried Therapy

GloGang300

GloGang300

Platinum
I am considering it ngl. I am isolating myself and suffering more and more everyday due to my mental state. I feel my brain literally degenerating from the rotter lifestyle. I have also diagnosed myself with AvPD. Self diagnosis is retarded, but having every sign and symptom of it has gotta count for something. Hopefully it’s not just autism JFL

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 19174
46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 14392 and ascension
46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
19846.jpg

Megamind head ass.

That shit is gay. I am suffering because I am incel, I don't need some chair doctor to tell me some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Deprived, stevielake and 3 others
No therapy for face

This is a good take on therapy

"I tried therapy, but the therapist was a looksmaxxer from this website so I just ended up being more of a mess than I was.

Betterhelp.com

That shit is gay. I am suffering because I am incel, I don't need some chair doctor to tell me some bullshit.
whining about getting no play is the corniest shit. at least complain about the root cause. nigga you’re suffering because you are ugly/mentally ill and inceldom is just one byproduct of it

Lead therapy. I might try that soon

This is a good take on therapy
muh blackpill

whining about getting no play is the corniest shit. at least complain about the root cause. nigga you’re suffering because you are ugly/mentally ill and inceldom is just one byproduct of it.
How is me whining about getting no play corny? It is a fundamental human experience that I'm missing out on. Plus I already the know that I'm incel because of my subhuman looks.

I don't need therapy but just a fake prescription for my pills.