Have become incel since I stopped blasting test

Test is fucking cope.
DHT is the real savior of puberty.
DHT will make your bones grow faster and will grow your dick.
Also Test will be converted to estrogen which is bad.
Dht is an incel trash hormone. I’m banging tons of girls while on Dut faggot

Bro I can’t find a fucking source
Go to meso-rx, you‘ll prolly find one.

I could tell you a European one, but I think you are American

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Go to meso-rx, you‘ll prolly find one.

I could tell you a European one, but I think you are American
Yeah I’m American. I’ll check out that forum

Dht is an incel trash hormone. I’m banging tons of girls while on Dut faggot
It was the DHT that saved you and make your bones structure you illiterate moron.

• JFL
As soon as I’m done with this fucking cut I’m gonna start blasting 500 test with Var again and be an experiment for all the bros here to see the change in IOIs and lays with girls

@Thomas DOM @TrestIsBest

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 20652
As soon as I’m done with this fucking cut I’m gonna start blasting 500 test with Var again and be an experiment for all the bros here to see the change in IOIs and lays with girls

@Thomas DOM @TrestIsBest

Does Anavar makes a diffrence in pheromones? It should because it's a DHT derivative and DHT is important for pheromones but I would like the hear your opinions on this

//UNCLE THOMAS

Pheromones is the reason guys or anabolic androgenic steroids gets IOIs and not muscle mass

//UNCLE THOMAS

• Love it
Does Anavar makes a diffrence in pheromones? It should because it's a DHT derivative and DHT is important for pheromones but I would like the hear your opinions on this

//UNCLE THOMAS
I don’t know I haven’t ran var before. However when I blasted test I was on fin or Dut so I don’t think dht matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

@Thomas DOM @TrestIsBest
I‘d love to blast Var as well but isn’t that gonna rape hair?

your opinion about how people treated you “better” and its relationship to steroids is biased. Because correlation is not causation.

In reality, you probably felt good about yourself on roids, and projected that good appearance onto others.

As men we like to think that our efforts are directly related to our results. Basically u r dillusional

• JFL
your opinion about how people treated you “better” and its relationship to steroids is biased. Because correlation is not causation.

In reality, you probably felt good about yourself on roids, and projected that good appearance onto others.

As men we like to think that our efforts are directly related to our results. Basically u r dillusional
Say that to all the girls I fucked on blast. I’m talking about results