Have been asked to do an acting job today on open daylight

MediterraneanApollo

MediterraneanApollo

Gold
Director of some series in my country asked me while sitting in a restaurant, meanwhile I have zero experience

He asked only do to leanness and very DOM niche face

Not trying to sound narcy though, I will never post my face for validation here anyway and I consider myself too low trust looking

This thread was meant to show you that niche appeal definitely exists
Universal appeal might be a thing but should not be your first priority to achieve
Work with your strengths guys

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
No proof no care

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No proof no care
I will not post proof lad, the intention of my post was not meant to gain any validation from this forum as stated before

Only two people here saw me anyway

capsule_616x353.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
when i was younger and out on the streets of nyc and it suddenly rained, a couple of guys in stylish suits pulled up in an SUV and said something like “i work with models”

i think i’ve told this story on here before. i suspected a gay kidnapper so turned them down

it was prob both legit and a gay pickup. i was sleep deprived and a bit skinny fat as a consequence and self conscious, also proud with a f you attitude to this clown world, and if I was going to better my situation it would be in the gym and with combat sports rather than posing like a girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
when i was younger and out on the streets of nyc and it suddenly rained, a couple of guys in stylish suits pulled up in an SUV and said something like “i work with models”

i think i’ve told this story on here before. i suspected a gay kidnapper so turned them down

it was prob both legit and a gay pickup. i was sleep deprived and a bit skinny fat as a consequence and self conscious, also proud with a f you attitude to this clown world, and if I was going to better my situation it would be in the gym and with combat sports rather than posing like a girl
This scenarios feel extremely scammy I agree but quite a few famous people got approached on the streets
Would be interesting to know how this would have worked out for you

Yep niche appeal mogs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nandor and MediterraneanApollo