Have girl I likes party in 12 hours and desperately need to debloat face

D

dprnick

Iron
How can I debloat face naturally with 12 hours time, I don't have anything like diuretics. please help

Stop eating and eat bananas

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, slavicpsycho and maxxmclooks
sweat the bloat out

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and tempelcat4
How can I debloat face naturally with 12 hours time, I don't have anything like diuretics. please help
Bro consume a lot of salt so it can be flushed out of ur body, salt absorbs the fluids in ur body and pisses it out.

• JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11, mike21, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Drink a gallon of water, your body should naturally start flushing out retained water.

Go to the sauna and sweat it out.

Drink coffee, has natural diuretic effects.

Keep sodium low and get a gram or two of potassium in.

• +1
Reactions: dprnick and looks>books
Drink a gallon of water, your body should naturally start flushing out retained water.

only coffe i have is that starbucks super high sugar frappucino one so im not gonna do that but thanks for the other tips ill try sauna later today

i cant tell if you're trolling
Consuming salt can theoretically reduce facial bloating by initiating a complex physiological process the sodium ions from the salt attract water molecules and through osmosis draw excess fluids from the fat cells in the facial tissues this redistribution of water into the bloodstream increases renal filtration allowing the kidneys to excrete the excess water more efficiently through urine this process not only reduces puffiness but also helps in maintaining a balanced extracellular fluid environment

Consuming salt can theoretically reduce facial bloating by initiating a complex physiological process the sodium ions from the salt attract water molecules and through osmosis draw excess fluids from the fat cells in the facial tissues this redistribution of water into the bloodstream increases renal filtration allowing the kidneys to excrete the excess water more efficiently through urine this process not only reduces puffiness but also helps in maintaining a balanced extracellular fluid environment
the only salt im planning on consuming td is this salt i have which has a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio do u think thats fine

High potassium foods (cans of tomatoes), cadio or sauna, no sodium, no carbs, no protein, ice your face and stay in a huge calorie defecit

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
im an expert in doing ts, drink a lot of water until like 4h before, then dont drink at all, massage your face with guasha, take a hot but not burning shower for 1h, try to do some cardio while u are there, drink green tea and avoid alcohol, sugars and carbs

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
im an expert in doing ts, drink a lot of water until like 4h before, then dont drink at all, massage your face with guasha, take a hot but not burning shower for 1h, try to do some cardio while u are there, drink green tea and avoid alcohol, sugars and carbs
I don't have much time and I didn't drink that much water. Should I take a hot shower or cold shower? I thought cold makes the skin tighter on your face

cold shower, running and bananas

and cut carbs, sugars and salt completely

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I don't have much time and I didn't drink that much water. Should I take a hot shower or cold shower? I thought cold makes the skin tighter on your face
you could take a long hot shower for water retention and then the last 2 minutes with cold water

Dont listen to the retards telling you to drink water, its literally the opposite the less you drink the less you retain

Dont listen to the retards telling you to drink water, its literally the opposite the less you drink the less you retain
I ended up drinking a lot of water throughout the day and even when I was with her, I was peeing a lot and my face was noticeably slimmer so idk

ty for this comment it lowkey really helped and I noticed a difference yesterday

• +1
Reactions: testNtren