Have hooded eyes yet I look like a serial rapist

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
i thought this shit was gonna make a psl God
378A5BA1 8E8B 449F A0D7 920E40A4648A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
awful eye area, hair looks greasy and needs to be cut, you also seem fat and your eyebrows suck, I can almost smell the picture, yuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, arabcelxxx, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others
awful eye area, hair looks greasy and needs to be cut, you also seem fat and your eyebrows suck, I can almost smell the picture, yuck
I just washed my hair yesterday but yeah I need a haircut. I agree my eyebrows need work.

Guys do I look like de poot
80A6C96C 29F7 4EFD AEDF F89F170EB4D2

all i see is a bottom 1% face. over tier pheno coloring and upper head shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
All I see is your mom naked in my room
and i always wonder why do retards here cope with the "dark triad" muh "retard ogremirez" muh 'ogre de poop".
apparently all the ogre copers here are bottom 0.1 % genes ogre shrek looking walking turds like you.

Appeal matters to foids but idc about there opinions
truly spoken like a genetic failure bottom 0.0001 % face :lul: muh i don't care about girls opinion :lul: you can't afford to care because you have no value in female brain.

truly spoken like a genetic failure bottom 0.0001 % face :lul: muh i don't care about girls opinion :lul: you can't afford to care because you have no value in female brain.
Nobody talking to you fucking curry fag

I was just watching the sopranos and in this episode the amerindians tried to make a revolution or sum and i thought about you bcz you look like one of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMaxxer333