Have I been stunted

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
My wrists are like 6.3 inches and the average wrist circumference is 7 inches.

My ankles are like 8.5 inches and average ankle circumference is 9.5.

My neck is 14 inches and average is 15 circumference. And my hand circumference is 8 inches and average is 8.6 inches.

Only circumference that is average is my skull. My hand and foot length are also average.

Has my bone girth been stunted because I definitely don't feel like a man at all?. Some people describe me as an adult in a 12 year olds body.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
yeah u were probably malnourished or didnt play sports outside

I barely get any sun light, I don't drink a lot of water, my diet is shit and my sleep is irregular.
I also don't do any exercise and lead a very sedentary lifestyle. Have I been stunted...?

look at the pros and cons smaller wrists mean it’s easier for you to do cock watch

Most importantly when you build big for arms they look bigger so you have that going for yourself

look at the pros and cons smaller wrists mean it’s easier for you to do cock watch

Most importantly when you build big for arms they look bigger so you have that going for yourself
Well it's my only true flaw flaw anyway.

I'm 6'1, white, pretty boy looking etc so it's fine I suppose... Although I'd like to look like a man.

I'm 6'1, white, pretty boy looking etc so it's fine I suppose... Although I'd like to look like a man.
i think u should hop on roids boa

its possible if u havent finished puberty yet
I'm 19 and my wrists are 6.3 inches. I still can't accept that my wrists are smaller than average by almost an inch ..

I'm 19 and my wrists are 6.3 inches. I still can't accept that my wrists are smaller than average by almost an inch ..
i think u should become a transgender
peoples dicks are thicker than yo wrist

i think u should become a transgender
peoples dicks are thicker than yo wrist
Literally dude my wrists are snappable. Average is 7 inches I believe.

I don't know if it's just genetics or if I really was just malnourished. I mean I literally didn't get any sunlight for 2 to 3 years nor did I drink much water and my diet was shit. I didn't do any exercise either and had very sedentary lifestyle.

Literally dude my wrists are snappable. Average is 7 inches I believe.

I don't know if it's just genetics or if I really was just malnourished. I mean I literally didn't get any sunlight for 2 to 3 years nor did I drink much water and my diet was shit. I didn't do any exercise either and had very sedentary lifestyle.
tbh u can look into stuff like wolffs law, microfracturing stuff along those lines
some say its cope, some say its the holy grail - its worth a try tho, u lose nothing

• +1
Reactions: theblackestofpills and Solar

• +1
Reactions: theblackestofpills

Yeh I'll definitely do that but I'm currently 23 percent bodyfat which sucks. So I've got that dreaded skinny fat appearance with love handles and a hanging belly. It looks shit.

I also have zero muscle on me.

But having smaller wrists is advantage say in aesthetics?. Like people like Jeff seid or David laid have small wrists or something?.

I also heard theres a correlation with autism and smaller frames because autistic people are less likely to stay indoors and lead sedentary lives while being fussy eaters.

I also heard theres a correlation with autism and smaller frames because autistic people are less likely to stay indoors and lead sedentary lives while being fussy eaters.
That’s cope comes down to shitty lazy parents

• +1
Reactions: theblackestofpills