have I improved my looks this year?

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

occultcel
I'm starting to believe I actually improved my looks this year, perhaps mewing wasn't a meme afterall lmfao
I lost a shit ton of weight, used to weigh like 85 kilos last year, now I weigh 78.
I'm letting my hair grow because it looks cool and local jbs consider it extremely attractive for some weird reason
I just took the first gif, the second one is from june

https: //imgur.com/a/6nTMwoj
https: //imgur.com/a/a28apfS

• So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and PubertyMaxxer
@reptiles' mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Dicklet.4.3, toptearmm and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
He has inferior nigger genes unfortunately like me this shit is truly sad
Yeah, my dad is black but he looks arabic it's fucking weird

Yeah, my dad is black but he looks arabic it's fucking weird

It is curable though i wish you the best tbqh these fucking lips are a fucking curse

OVER SON

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
am I one? I know I'm fucked but not this bad

In psl your normie so a psl 4/5 your lips do retract points but it's an easily failo to correct

Your comment was one to reptiles because it's judgemental unlike mine
Bewusst

In psl your normie so a psl 4/5 your lips do retract points but it's an easily failo to correct
I guess that's good news twice, on the second gif I give myself a pretty solid 3 so I got just as better as I thought. Specially because my chin is way less recessed.
I think it's alright to have high hopes for next year. Better beard, body and facial structure.

Do any of you guys know if mewing will do any more than it has done? Or if I'm being delusional and my chin looks exactly the same?
You looked better before
Why?

I guess that's good news twice, on the second gif I give myself a pretty solid 3 so I got just as better as I thought. Specially because my chin is way less recessed.
I think it's alright to have high hopes for next year. Better beard, body and facial structure.

Do any of you guys know if mewing will do any more than it has done? Or if I'm being delusional and my chin looks exactly the same?

Why?

Screenshot 20191208 210927

Fixed your face bro to a higher tier normie

• Woah
Reactions: Justttt
do you pay for the hollywood filter, if i pm u my pic can you put my face thru the hollywood filter too? Thanks bro

No but yeah i can for sure bro pm if you want

View attachment 186909

Fixed your face bro to a higher tier normie
thanks bro
Hey it didn't change it that much, my female friends always tell me to do my eyebrows but I always hesitated because it would just look like I do whatever they tell me. I guess I'll do it next time I go to the barber.
One crucial thing is that my beard will probably look exactly like that in like 3 years. I just turned 15 and it is developing very well so far, also my dad has an identical beard as the one in the photo.

Only things that it changed that I can't fix are my eyes and my nose

thanks bro
Hey it didn't change it that much, my female friends always tell me to do my eyebrows but I always hesitated because it would just look like I do whatever they tell me. I guess I'll do it next time I go to the barber.
One crucial thing is that my beard will probably look exactly like that in like 3 years. I just turned 15 and it is developing very well so far, also my dad has an identical beard as the one in the photo.

Only things that it changed that I can't fix are my eyes and my nose

Remeber aesthetics is subtle even mm recession causes incel looks for some centimeters but that's only if your looking for chad

Forget about jbs son

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
@reptiles with worse eye area

Forget about jbs son
It's fucking depressing, isn't it? I wish I had done that sooner

Remeber aesthetics is subtle even mm recession causes incel looks for some centimeters but that's only if your looking for chad
Everything I'm looking for is to look better, doesn't matter where I get, I only wish for the best

Also fix ur downturned lips

Yea you improved

Your mouth fucks you hard son

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Negative mouth tilt

I feel like the mouth area is affecting his whole lower third

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3123
How can I fix it?

I did but we can all agree that there is plenty of room for more
I never heard of a surgery to change the shape of the lips apart from lip augmentation (you need the opposite of that) and lip lift (you don't need it)

But it doesn't sound impossible to change the shape of your lips surgically, it's just not a mainstream procedure.

Chadlite potential

I'm starting to believe I actually improved my looks this year, perhaps mewing wasn't a meme afterall lmfao
I lost a shit ton of weight, used to weigh like 85 kilos last year, now I weigh 78.
I'm letting my hair grow because it looks cool and local jbs consider it extremely attractive for some weird reason
I just took the first gif, the second one is from june

https: //imgur.com/a/6nTMwoj
https: //imgur.com/a/a28apfS

i laughed for 2 min straight watching these gifs

Lip surgeons in South Korea
LOL while you guys get lip reductions @FatmanO will need some kind of lip injection/enhancement.

save up for mouth surgery, im sorry to break it to you but you are too old for mewing and mewing won't do shit.

Get jawline implants (dk how the surgery for better jawline is called)
get cheekbone implant
find a way to expand your palate
get chin implants

save up for mouth surgery, im sorry to break it to you but you are too old for mewing and mewing won't do shit.

Get jawline implants (dk how the surgery for better jawline is called)
get cheekbone implant
find a way to expand your palate
get chin implants
I turned 15 3 months ago lmfao
But yeah, I'm afraid mewing and hormones won't do enough and I'll have to do surgery.
I did notice change in my lower area, I was way more recessed
i laughed for 2 min straight watching these gifs
well at least I bringed you joy

I turned 15 3 months ago lmfao
But yeah, I'm afraid mewing and hormones won't do enough and I'll have to do surgery.
I did notice change in my lower area, I was way more recessed

well at least I bringed you joy
Mewing won’t do shit just start saving up for surgeries. I myself saved for ear surgery when I was 14

Mewing won’t do shit just start saving up for surgeries. I myself saved for ear surgery when I was 14
next year I'll start moneymaxxing and saving up for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
next year I'll start moneymaxxing and saving up for surgeries
good, i wish you good luck of becoming a chad. Every other advice besides surgery is bullshit mew to keep your looks. After the surgeries you can stop mewing.

good, i wish you good luck of becoming a chad. Every other advice besides surgery is bullshit mew to keep your looks. After the surgeries you can stop mewing.
Wish him luck for becoming a normal male. Chad will not happen in this life.

mewing might be legit but it cannot help him. Instead he should aim for surgery. If you are so pretty and smart that you can predict who can become a chad lets see your face

(sorry not a native english speaker)

mewing might be legit but it cannot help him. Instead he should aim for surgery. If you are so pretty and smart that you can predict who can become a chad lets see your face

(sorry not a native english speaker)
sorry i dont talk with people that use the word mewing in a positive context.

I just want to look as good as possible, doesn't really matter if I get to be chad or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back