Rate me 17 years old. (I think I'm htn)

View attachment 3121096
I weigh 85 kilos and my height is 162-165 cm

Many of my DS friends told me to go to the gym but the gym is just a way to cope with your face but Luckily I'm HTN so I never go to the gym.

I also saw that going to the gym makes your testosterone drop considerably so it's over for these faggots who go to the gym.

Can you tell me all my flaws (I know I don't have any...) and also tell me what PSL rate would give me?

For the gymcels there is no lifting for your subhuman face
View attachment 3121096

Many of my DS friends told me to go to the gym but the gym is just a way to cope with your face but Luckily I'm HTN so I never go to the gym.

I also saw that going to the gym makes your testosterone drop considerably so it's over for these faggots who go to the gym.

Can you tell me all my flaws (I know I don't have any...) and also tell me what PSL rate would give me?

For the gymcels there is no lifting for your subhuman face:feelshah:
Htn in the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
View attachment 3121096

you dont even have bones on your face youre thinking you have bones high set zygos BUT IN REALITY ITS JUST BLOAT AND FAT WHEN YOU LOSE FAT YOUR FACE WILL BE THINNER THEN YOUR DICK OKEY?

• +1
you dont even have bones on your face youre thinking you have bones high set zygos BUT IN REALITY ITS JUST BLOAT AND FAT WHEN YOU LOSE FAT YOUR FACE WILL BE THINNER THEN YOUR DICK OKEY?

dostoyevski

Bronze
Joined Aug 16, 2024
Posts313Reputation220Points2

You are jealous of my crazy eyes and my big bone mass :feelshah:

dostoyevski

Bronze
Joined Aug 16, 2024
Posts313Reputation220Points2

You are jealous of my crazy eyes and my big bone mass :feelshah:
lurking since 1920 and YOUR EYES FUCKING LOOK GOOD BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIGHT YOU IDIOT WHEN YOU LOSE WEIGHT YOUR FACR WILL LOOK LIKE MY DICK OKAY?

• +1
lurking since 1920 and YOUR EYES FUCKING LOOK GOOD BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIGHT YOU IDIOT WHEN YOU LOSE WEIGHT YOUR FACR WILL LOOK LIKE MY DICK OKAY?
Get mogged bhai:eek:
IMG 20240704 WA00091

YOU FUCKING LARP I HOPE YOU GET CANCER

• JFL
Ltn to mtn, hardmax might get you to HTN+ :feelsgood:

• Love it
View attachment 3121096

You look like yanderdev

• +1