Have kids today forgotten classic highschool stuff?

Have kids forgotten 80s things in highschool completely, and are they not present anymore

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Classic highschool stuff ofc.
Classic american highschool stuff.

Jocks bullying nerds, cheerleaders, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj and thecel
Yes now its all about nigger worship

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and BoneDensity
Male competition became a thing of the past, men bullied each to climb the social hierarchy but the whole concept of improving your status past your genetic looks potential is impossible now, you can only maintain it by not being cancelled and that's all

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and datboijj
Male competition became a thing of the past, men bullied each to climb the social hierarchy but the whole concept of improving your status past your genetic looks potential is impossible now, you can only maintain it by not being cancelled and that's all
why is it impossible

why is it impossible

First year university student here, I have not seen a single dude ascending by status or personality in the zoom zoom generation, I have seen rich dudes betabuxxing but that's it and no one on this forum would call that ascending

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lawton88
First year university student here, I have not seen a single dude ascending by status or personality in the zoom zoom generation, I have seen rich dudes betabuxxing but that's it and no one on this forum would call that ascending
So you mean women have become thoroughly understanding of the blackpill

gym doesn't do anyhting
how you act/ behave doesn't do anything.

gym doesn't do anyhting
I would say this about gym, it only improves your chances at getting girls that were already attracted to you, it is a halo when having sex so if you have some SMV it's probably as relevant as... taking daily showers and using cologne?

how you act/ behave doesn't do anything.
You can only lose SMV points but not gain anything

Being her type is legit however so if you can nichemaxx then fashionmaxxing + hairstylemaxxing is kind of legit

So you mean women have become thoroughly understanding of the blackpill
Yes, at chadlite level some females tell you the true privately, that all that matters is looks

Yes, at chadlite level some females tell you the true privately, that all that matters is looks
why would they tell them only when hot enough. Because it's what they would want to hear in that case.