Have .org always been so GL?

Screenshot 2023 07 17 17 25 11 252 comgoogleandroidyoutube
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Out of all the people who have pmed me their pics I dont think Ive seen one below a MTN
all i get is DMs from subhuman indians boys

You bragpost about having tons of HTBs so shut up fakecel cant believe i thought you were emo/alt depressed incel like me, instead you are fakecel i hate youuuuuu 😭😭😭😭
You crying about fakecels.....

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
JFL I talked with @Bluekid he was complaining about how he hated how he looked and wanted to kill himself so I asked him to pm me a pic and hes legit a chadlite and even has hollow cheeks.

This forum is just filled with narcy good looking guys average .org user mogs the average normie to oblivion unironically
View attachment 2324710
What kind of abnormal uberhomo gaxlord fag forum is this?

I would have thought there would be true truecels among themselves here. So with inferior DNA like me --> bad looks etc.

But everywhere I see only exorbitant gigachads who want to push each other even more?
So please, in what faggot slag land am I stranded here?

The dogs fuck a new one every week and annoy me with their presence.
And the few alleged incels, who are in fact merciless fakecels, with their 1.80+ and gigachad friends are just such disgusting overhomos.

Stop talking to me and go to the gym you lazy piss fakecel overhomo faggots.

First be 1.65m and under like me, then you can cry about women and misery.

Tattoo the word Fakecel on your forehead and go and fuck your Landwhales and Sub5 whores who would even kick me, you privileged dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511

I would have thought there would be true truecels among themselves here. So with inferior DNA like me --> bad looks etc.

But everywhere I see only exorbitant gigachads who want to push each other even more?

And the few alleged incels, who are in fact merciless fakecels, with their 1.80+ and gigachad friends are just such disgusting overhomos.

Tattoo the word Fakecel on your forehead and go and fuck your Landwhales and Sub5 whores who would even kick me, you privileged dogs.
go to incels.is if you want to meet truecels

Jfl I've seen two models asking for a rating here this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back