Have saved for years for my surgerymaxx plan. Please rate and help me choose what I need and don't need!

C

Celery

Iron
Hi guys. I've been told that I'm good looking by girls, and have had decent sucess. However, I think I could greatly improve through surgery. Please tell me if I do or don't need the below mentioned procedures. Any alternative or other suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated. Here is what I have planned:

Eye Area:
  1. Upper Eyelid Exposure:
    • Blepharoplasty via Dr. Taban
      • OR
    • Botox in frontalis muscle to lower upper eyebrows in order to give hooded eye appearance
      • OR
    • Upper eyelid filler or fat grafting to give hooded eye appearance (dangerous and can cause blindness, so this is a last resort option)
  2. Hollow Under Eye area
    • Infraorbital Rim implant (Taban or any other suggested doctor)
Cheekbones:
  1. Cheekbones not prominent
    • Infraorbital Mallar implant (Eppley)
      • OR
    • Filler in this area
Nose: (not sure if this is necessary in my case)
  1. Dorsal hump and droopy tip
    • Rhinoplasty (unsure of a good surgeon for this, but I've seen threads mention many of them)
Maxilla and Mandible (Jaw):
  1. Overbite as seen in the video below (my upper teeth nearly overlap my lower teeth completely and im able to slide my mandible forward)
    • Double jaw Bimax surgery (Dr. Eppley) (many friends have said I don't need this as my maxilla is not recessed. Not sure if mandible is recessed either?
  2. Jaw not wide enough
    • Custom jaw implant to make jaw wider and more square shaped(Eppley)

Pictures:

I posted the raw pics (i took several from 8 feet away and the angle of my head is why my face may seem different in each, hence why I posted a few from each angle). Below these, I've posted FaceApp Enhanced pics. Please tell me if this is the type of result I will achieve with surgeries or not. AI Enhanced pics using the Remini app, however, this may change the dimensions and face shape, so I have put it in a separate section. Great app to have on your phone.

Original iPhone images:

FACEAPP:

AI Enhanced:

Movies:

Sorry for super close up lol.:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Wallenberg and 2 others
haircut should be your first surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: marin, RoundHouse, enchanted_elixir and 9 others
Hi guys. I've been told that I'm good looking by girls, and have had decent sucess. However, I think I could greatly improve through surgery. Please tell me if I do or don't need the below mentioned procedures. Any alternative or other suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated. Here is what I have planned:

Eye Area:
      • OR
    • Botox in frontalis muscle to lower upper eyebrows in order to give hooded eye appearance
      • OR
    • Upper eyelid filler or fat grafting to give hooded eye appearance (dangerous and can cause blindness, so this is a last resort option)
  2. Hollow Under Eye area
Cheekbones:
      • OR
    • Filler in this area
    • Rhinoplasty (unsure of a good surgeon for this, but I've seen threads mention many of them)
  1. Overbite as seen in the video below (my upper teeth nearly overlap my lower teeth completely and im able to slide my mandible forward)
    • Double jaw Bimax surgery (Dr. Eppley) (many friends have said I don't need this as my maxilla is not recessed. Not sure if mandible is recessed either?
  2. Jaw not wide enough

Pictures:

I posted the raw pics (i took several from 8 feet away and the angle of my head is why my face may seem different in each, hence why I posted a few from each angle). Below these, I've posted FaceApp Enhanced pics. Please tell me if this is the type of result I will achieve with surgeries or not. AI Enhanced pics using the Remini app, however, this may change the dimensions and face shape, so I have put it in a separate section. Great app to have on your phone.

Original iPhone images:

FACEAPP:

AI Enhanced:

Movies:

View attachment 1635619
View attachment 1635585

you seem like a good man so i am gonna tell you one thing

stop faceapping you will never reach These morphs they not only change skin color but also things on the face which cant be changed.

unfortunately you are capped hard because of your pheno

So depending where you life and how tall you are you might just get dpressed after the surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
you seem like a good man so i am gonna tell you one thing

stop faceapping you will never reach These morphs they not only change skin color but also things on the face which cant be changed.

unfortunately you are capped hard because of your pheno

So depending where you life and how tall you are you might just get dpressed after the surgeries.
Thanks my dude. I sent you a PM if you have a quick 5 min.

How many years have you been saving? And how much have you saved up till now?

Said it before and ill say it again

.org niggas will rearrange their entire skull and faces before they get a fucking haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Ape101, Lihito and 19 others
How many years have you been saving? And how much have you saved up till now?
Saved about $80k USD over 4.5 years. Will save more if needed. Controlled my spending habits, didn't buy any fancy shit, just GPU upgrades and stuff like that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 19191, Bdh and 6 others

Eye Area:
      • OR
      • OR
  2. Hollow Under Eye area
Cheekbones:
      • OR
    • Filler in this area
  2. Jaw not wide enough

Pictures:

Original iPhone images:

FACEAPP:

AI Enhanced:

Movies:

View attachment 1635619
View attachment 1635585

lol at all this shit, just get a rhinoplasty, hydroquinone, gymmax. LL if you're short.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Holy fuck, you just need rhinoplasty to get rid of your ethnic nose and maybe skin whitening if you want to look more white, the rest is mental illness, you would do good at consulting with the psychiatrist jew, hit the gym and all the rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Holy fuck, you just need rhinoplasty to get rid of your ethnic nose and maybe skin whitening if you want to look more white, the rest is mental illness, you would do good at consulting with the psychiatrist jew, hit the gym and all the rest.
This. But his ethnic pheno holds him back unfortunately. Can still do decently if he did what you said. He just won't ever be chadlite/chad.

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Mouthbreath
Bimax for shortface and jaw + gymmaxx and you're set. Rhino too probably.

You literally don't need more than that, just fucking start getting it bro. Otherwise you'll be 60 with 400k saved for bimax having never gotten it.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 17829 and Jason Voorhees
Saved about $80k USD over 4.5 years. Will save more if needed. Controlled my spending habits, didn't buy any fancy shit, just GPU upgrades and stuff like that.
If you make money remotely seamaxx, haircut, rhino and phenomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You literally should just get a rhino and roids
Stop wasting your time nigga
Also a better haircut

You literally don't need more than that, just fucking start getting it bro. Otherwise you'll be 60 with 400k saved for bimax having never gotten it.
Thanks. How will Bimax help me? I'm not really recessed, am I?

If you make money remotely seamaxx, haircut, rhino and phenomaxxing
What should I ask the surgeon to do with my Rhinoplasty? Any particular things I should focus on besides droopy tip and dorsal hump? Also, how to Phenomaxx? I'm very light skinned for a curry and do daily Tazarotene + Slugging. Thanks!

Looks good

Good luck

What should I ask the surgeon to do with my Rhinoplasty? Any particular things I should focus on besides droopy tip and dorsal hump? Also, how to Phenomaxx? I'm very light skinned for a curry and do daily Tazarotene + Slugging. Thanks!
Just choose a very good surgeon. Look at their before after in the US dean toriumi and rod rohrich are very famous look at other surgeons as well
A good surgeon will know what to do

Just choose a very good surgeon. Look at their before after in the US dean toriumi and rod rohrich are very famous look at other surgeons as well
A good surgeon will know what to do
I have an appointment booked with Rod Rorich later this year. So looks like I chose wisely!

Do I need a bimax or anything on my jaw as well?

• +1
Reactions: ecig
I have an appointment booked with Rod Rorich later this year. So looks like I chose wisely!

Do I need a bimax or anything on my jaw as well?
I dont know for other surgeries I dont want to give you bad advice

I hate chads with mental illness. Because of guys like you normies assume I’m crazy for wanting surgery

Firstly
-Overall you already look decent. I think you should focus on softmaxxing. Although you would still benefit from some surgery.
-Haircut. You look scruffy. I predict you would look +1 point better if you had a nice haircut.
-Don't go to Eppley. You can get the same result for cheaper. Shop around/ask people from the USA for opinions. I am from the UK so I can't help you here.
-I feel that Taban is overpriced but I am unsure.

Next
- (y)Jaw surgery for your short face. Don't go to Eppley for bimax. Dr Sinn or Dr Gunson if your rich. You will need to ask some people from USA. I only know of europeon maxfac surgeons. I can't huge how wide your jaw is due to your facial hair.

- Dont fall for the hunter eye's meme.
Hunter eyes look good but they need to suit your face (AKA you need to have the correct orbital shape. You can't replicate hunter eyes with surgery. Your eyes already look pretty good imo.

You already have good undereye support. I can't see any tear troughts in this picture but your can get a fat graft (more permanent then fillers) if you wish. Something like hazel contacts would ascend your eyes more then surgery.

-(y)You would benefit from a rhinoplasty. A shape straight nose would look striking. It would also reduce your ethnic failio. Your nose looks good from the through. Nothing major and I would either get your rhinoplasty during or after bimax. Bimax may change your nose projection.

-You can get malar implants if you wish. Make sure they are custom made and modest in size.

Conclusion
Get Jaw surgery + rhinoplasty + fashionmaxx +haircut + gymmaxx.

Don't get your eyes improved; excluding eye colour. They are good enough and a very delicate area. Tread carefully after you have had a few surgeries. You look too good to get all these surgeries. You may end up botched.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Racky, bogii and 2 others
Mirin financial responsibility

• +1
Reactions: Celery and Deleted member 17829
All patients of Alfaro are oldcels because no young person can afford bimax. Brutal, I would have had a chance at life I got bimax at age 18 or so.

All patients of Alfaro are oldcels because no young person can afford bimax. Brutal, I would have had a chance at life I got bimax at age 18 or so.
You can get bimax in india (where I’m from) and it’s cheap as fuck; even with travel costs. Don’t forget that many top surgeons in USA are foreigners. Ray Taban is from Iran and comes from a poor background yet he’s one of the best surgeons around. So yeah, look in other Countries.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Mirin financial responsibility
Thanks! That's one big upside to being a curry, the community is one of the wealthiest in the USA next to Jews and they also teach their kids good financial habits. I have more saved that anyone I know my age. If I get depressed, I play a shit ton of video games. I pirate a lot of single player games and they are a great way to get through tough moments in life for me. So no spending 1000s on cars and alcohol for me.

I hate chads with mental illness. Because of guys like you normies assume I’m crazy for wanting surgery
I'm nowhere near a Chad. If I was then I wouldn't be posting here. However I am flattered and appreciate the compliment.

Firstly
-Overall you already look decent. I think you should focus on softmaxxing. Although you would still benefit from some surgery.
-Haircut. You look scruffy. I predict you would look +1 point better if you had a nice haircut.
-Don't go to Eppley. You can get the same result for cheaper. Shop around/ask people from the USA for opinions. I am from the UK so I can't help you here.

Next
- (y)Jaw surgery for your short face. Don't go to Eppley for bimax. Dr Sinn or Dr Gunson if your rich. You will need to ask some people from USA. I only know of europeon maxfac surgeons. I can't huge how wide your jaw is due to your facial hair.

- Dont fall for the hunter eye's meme. Hunter eyes look good but they need to suit your face (AKA you need to have the correct orbital shape. You can't replicate hunter eyes with surgery. Your eyes already look pretty good imo.

View attachment 1671217View attachment 1671219View attachment 1671218
You already have good undereye support. I can't see any tear troughts in this picture but your can get a fat graft (more permanent then fillers) if you wish. Something like hazel contacts would ascend your eyes more then surgery.

-(y)You would benefit from a rhinoplasty. A shape straight nose would look striking. It would also reduce your ethnic failio. Your nose looks good from the through. Nothing major and I would either get your rhinoplasty during or after bimax. Bimax may change your nose projection.

-You can get malar implants if you wish. Make sure they are custom made and modest in size.

Conclusion

Don't get your eyes improved; excluding eye colour. They are good enough and a very delicate area. Tread carefully after you have had a few surgeries. You look too good to get all these surgeries. You may end up botched.
Thank you. Good advice. I don't mind going to EU for surgery if there are exceptional doctors. It's just a flight away after all. What type of bimax would you recommend? I know there's jaw surgeries with clockwise and counterclockwise rotations. I don't know very deep detail but I do have an overbite (not underbite like many here) so if that helps you give better advice, would be helpful. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You literally should just get a rhino and roids
Stop wasting your time nigga
Also a better haircut
Unfortunately roids break me out and mess my skin up big time. I could do TRT but that realty isn’t the same as a blast dose.

Thank you. Good advice. I don't mind going to EU for surgery if there are exceptional doctors. It's just a flight away after all. What type of bimax would you recommend? I know there's jaw surgeries with clockwise and counterclockwise rotations. I don't know very deep detail but I do have an overbite (not underbite like many here) so if that helps you give better advice, would be helpful. Thanks.
Hard to tell from these pictures but you should be looking at a downgraft (probably posterior downgraft). Low/no forward advancement and your lower jaw may need repositioning.

Unfortunately roids break me out and mess my skin up big time. I could do TRT but that realty isn’t the same as a blast dose.
Don't hop on roids. You can get a nice body natty.

The truth is you have many failos but you need rhino, however your main failo is your ethnicity, although you could slay like Don Juan in India, rhino + haircut is the only thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Michael jackson in making.

Get rid of your beard and get better hair cut.

bruh this mans been planning surgery for years and hasn't even gotten a haircut or trimmed his beard. All the surgeries in the world will improve you 0.5 PSL at most. You have no massive failos.

Also why u wearing abercrombie and fitch? This isn't 2005 bruh.

you're a HTN as it is, what the fuck is up with the constant negging from SFcels and other deathnics on here whenever a decent looking South Asian man posts here? Fucking hell lmao

Nah just get a rhinoplasty and MAYBE a canthoplasty, mirin your eye shape tho top tier almond shape tbh. The funny thing is you KNOW other girls find you attractive as they have told you as much. Your issue is an issue of the mind, not your actual looks boyo. You shouldn't be on here, you should be chilling and slaying:chad:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and A23ghskung
Listen here
What you need to really be doing are the following...
  • Upper Eyelid Exposure
    • Do ice hooding, eyelid pulling, and squinting exercises
      • Ice hooding is basically putting ice on your eyelids while squinting, this increases brown fat in your eyelids, giving it the appearance of being more hooded, be consistent for a few months and you'll get permanent results. All you need is ice, not a surgery
      • Eyelid pulling is where you get your upper eyelids and pull them downwards, consistently. Do this consistently and you'll get results.
      • Squinting exercises, basically practice squinting all day or do hard squints at a specific time during each day, change how the muscles in your face take shape.
  • Cheekbones
    • You don't need anything on your cheekbones, besides lowering fat in your face, mewing, and maybe some testosterone.
  • Nose
    • I agree here, get it fixed.
  • Maxilla and Mandible
    • If it is moderate or higher, then I agree, but it doesn't seem that way. Try mewing first, megadose Vitamin K2 while you're doing so.
  • Jaw
    • Get a palate expander, it fixes the underlying issue. You could go the other route as well.
  • Criticals
    • You seriously need to get a haircut, stylemaxx, remove the beard, go to the gym, and skincare-maxx.
    • LL Surgery will probably be a much better investment than these arbitrary and useless surgeries.

Damn, what's your job?

I know this is old post lol ,but best of luck OP

Squinting exercises, basically practice squinting all day or do hard squints at a specific time during each day, change how the muscles in your face take shape.
OP this might give you stretchmarks around eyes be careful

Other methods seem legit

Firstly

Next

- Dont fall for the hunter eye's meme. Hunter eyes look good but they need to suit your face (AKA you need to have the correct orbital shape. You can't replicate hunter eyes with surgery. Your eyes already look pretty good imo.

View attachment 1671217View attachment 1671219View attachment 1671218

Conclusion

Listen here
  • Upper Eyelid Exposure
      • Ice hooding is basically putting ice on your eyelids while squinting, this increases brown fat in your eyelids, giving it the appearance of being more hooded, be consistent for a few months and you'll get permanent results. All you need is ice, not a surgery
      • Eyelid pulling is where you get your upper eyelids and pull them downwards, consistently. Do this consistently and you'll get results.
      • Squinting exercises, basically practice squinting all day or do hard squints at a specific time during each day, change how the muscles in your face take shape.
  • Cheekbones
    • You don't need anything on your cheekbones, besides lowering fat in your face, mewing, and maybe some testosterone.
  • Nose
  • Maxilla and Mandible
    • If it is moderate or higher, then I agree, but it doesn't seem that way. Try mewing first, megadose Vitamin K2 while you're doing so.
  • Jaw
    • Get a palate expander, it fixes the underlying issue. You could go the other route as well.
  • Criticals
    • You seriously need to get a haircut, stylemaxx, remove the beard, go to the gym, and skincare-maxx.
    • LL Surgery will probably be a much better investment than these arbitrary and useless surgeries.
This is good advice in my humble opinion

+ Whiten your skin and LARP as latino

Listen here
  • Upper Eyelid Exposure
  • Cheekbones
  • Nose
  • Maxilla and Mandible
  • Jaw
  • Criticals
Thanks. Isn't eyelid pulling going to give me saggy eyelid skin? Is there a tutorial somewhere? I googled ice holding and still didn't find much. I was planning on getting dermal fillers or implants in these regions possibly. (Eppley does implants for everything)

And yes. Limb lengthening would help but I use 4 inch shoe lifts and still see no difference. So getting my height to this level wouldn't benefit me much. Unless I can combine shoe lifts with LL to get to 6 ft. In my opinion, face is the most vital.

Please help. I'm so depressed and some days I feel suicidal. SMH.

Eye Area:
      • OR
      • OR
  2. Hollow Under Eye area
Cheekbones:
      • OR
    • Filler in this area
  2. Jaw not wide enough

Pictures:

Original iPhone images:

FACEAPP:

AI Enhanced:

Movies:

View attachment 1635619
View attachment 1635585

Soreh but you will never look like face app morph

Thanks. Isn't eyelid pulling going to give me saggy eyelid skin? Is there a tutorial somewhere? I googled ice holding and still didn't find much. I was planning on getting dermal fillers or implants in these regions possibly. (Eppley does implants for everything)

And yes. Limb lengthening would help but I use 4 inch shoe lifts and still see no difference. So getting my height to this level wouldn't benefit me much. Unless I can combine shoe lifts with LL to get to 6 ft. In my opinion, face is the most vital.

Please help. I'm so depressed and some days I feel suicidal. SMH.
https://looksmax.org/threads/eyelid-pulling.353901/. No saggy skin.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Hooding is such a incel trait tbh 99% of people with hooding have fatty hooding and looks repulsive
Can confirm as someone with Bulgarian-tier eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Users who are viewing this thread

Back