have the best idea to make money

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
my idea is to make a YouTube channel and go against redpillers to attract attention. Then I'll try to persuade as many people as possible about the importance of looks and after I manage to get some following I'll try to create/copy & recreate a product to sell which I'm planning to brand it and market it as the "first male beauty" product, something males don't have and only women have the privilege to use (make up, lipstick, eyelashes etc).

I'm gonna start slowly producing fake eye lashes for men, male focused make up, wigs for norwoodcels, bonesmashing hammers, any blackpill knowledge imma turn it into a product physical or digital and I'm gonna create a whole company named ORB in memory of Orb the guy who got me into looksmax back in 2015. I'm gonna create an empire, I'm gonna go against Kyle Jenner and the Kardashians mark my words niggers

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, ripcordgod1, ALP and 5 others
don't steal my idea I'm going to copyright your ass

Would've worked in 2018, not so much anymore with this new muh grind muh purpose mindset

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
I had some sort of deja vu right now...

• +1
Would've worked in 2018, not so much anymore with this new muh grind muh purpose mindset
A whole lot better than telling 5’4 men to give up because it’s over for them.

And no them losing hope but “knowing the truth” is not better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 24278

This mindset is good actually so that's why op's idea won't work

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
my idea is to make a YouTube channel and go against redpillers to attract attention. Then I'll try to persuade as many people as possible about the importance of looks and after I manage to get some following I'll try to create/copy & recreate a product to sell which I'm planning to brand it and market it as the "first male beauty" product, something males don't have and only women have the privilege to use (make up, lipstick, eyelashes etc).

I'm gonna start slowly producing fake eye lashes for men, male focused make up, wigs for norwoodcels, bonesmashing hammers, any blackpill knowledge imma turn it into a product physical or digital and I'm gonna create a whole company named ORB in memory of Orb the guy who got me into looksmax back in 2015. I'm gonna create an empire, I'm gonna go against Kyle Jenner and the Kardashians mark my words niggers

• JFL

If you don’t give up after 1-3 months I will sponsor you with whatever I can afford

• +1

Based af

• +1

you have it all wrong
NEVER tell anyone about the blackpill...read my threads :Comfy:

also lmao at bonesmashing hammers :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Tylermax