Have there ever been any fatherless Chads?

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Or guys who grew up without a father or masculine strong figure or any struggle at all?

Almost every guy I know who is Chad or at least masculine had a father figure or rough childhood, or both.

Are there any cushy, fatherless Chads who had no male role models and just comfy ease?

Just curious. If a guy had no good father he then likely had a rough childhood or upbringing in some way with another man.

But if he had NO father at all he probably has a weak jawline.

Masculine challenges and fathers create jawlines, not genetics.

There are zero examples of hot and masculine looking guys who had no fathers or no real challenges growing up.

Muh genetics yet every gl masc nigga had a specific upbringing.

There are zero super hunks with big frames and jaws who grew up fatherless and with cushiness to the max.

It is ALL about upbringing. If you had a dad, good or bad, it made you more of a man than not having one at all.

And if you had trouble with other men growing up/fighting you also can be a man.

But no man becomes hot looking unless he dominates another man or endures a masculine challenge.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, shieldzz and Graham
dude you're new, show some humility, ask a few questions, try to learn the lingo, contribute to discussions etc. The way you're going you'll be shit on non-stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 65224, iblamejews and 3 others
i was subhuman because i had no father figure but then i watched hamza and he became my father figure and im now prettyboy htn so ur theory is right

dude you're new, show some humility, ask a few questions, try to learn the lingo, contribute to discussions etc. The way you're going you'll be shit on non-stop.

But am I not right here?

Read the post again.

People say muh genes and hormones.

But it is a PASSAGE or experience in life that makes a guy look more masc or gl.

There's even science that confirms this.

Beta animals in the wild who endure or pass certain challenges turn literally physically in to the alphas.

So incels are quite likely just weak men who had subpar upbringing.

They never really had the proper opportunity to grow in to a sexhaver pheno.

I grew up with my father who let me do whatever I wanted to and bought me beer when I was younger, got really tired of alcohol quickly though.

Nigga signed up and chose violence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Graham
I grew up with my father who let me do whatever I wanted to and bought me beer when I was younger, got really tired of alcohol quickly though.

Then that is why you're a Chad or masculine now.

Any father beats none unless your mom can emulate the process of boy becoming man physiognomy somehow.

Almost all incels had terrible feminine soydads or horrible upbringing that didn't bring our their full physiological potential lookswise and such.

You look big and muscular so it is probably because of your dad one way or another.

Most incels never get muscular even with roids.

It is not about just a hormone but a transitional experience epigentically maybe.

Something has to be awakened in man so he reaches a fuller degree of masculine physiognomy.

Be it challenge, connection with another man, experience, etc.

Growing up incel with say only your mom or females mostly would have likely made you weaker because you just grew like them, feminine more.

Last edited:
Or guys who grew up without a father or masculine strong figure or any struggle at all?

Almost every guy I know who is Chad or at least masculine had a father figure or rough childhood, or both.

Are there any cushy, fatherless Chads who had no male role models and just comfy ease?

Just curious. If a guy had no good father he then likely had a rough childhood or upbringing in some way with another man.

But if he had NO father at all he probably has a weak jawline.

Masculine challenges and fathers create jawlines, not genetics.

There are zero examples of hot and masculine looking guys who had no fathers or no real challenges growing up.

Muh genetics yet every gl masc nigga had a specific upbringing.

There are zero super hunks with big frames and jaws who grew up fatherless and with cushiness to the max.

It is ALL about upbringing. If you had a dad, good or bad, it made you more of a man than not having one at all.

And if you had trouble with other men growing up/fighting you also can be a man.

But no man becomes hot looking unless he dominates another man or endures a masculine challenge.
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
this guy is a braindead coper. many of the guys i know who slayed had single mothers
meanwhile i had a strong masc father yet im incel

Then that is why you're a Chad or masculine now.

Any father beats none unless your mom can emulate the process of boy becoming man physiognomy somehow.

Almost all incels had terrible feminine soydads or horrible upbringing that didn't bring our their full physiological potential lookswise and such.

You look big and muscular so it is probably because of your dad one way or another.

Most incels never get muscular even with roids.

It is not about just a hormone but a transitional experience epigentically maybe.

Something has to be awakened in man so he reaches a fuller degree of masculine physiognomy.

Be it challenge, connection with another man, experience, etc.

Growing up incel with say only your mom or females mostly would have likely made you weaker because you just grew like them, feminine more.
actual retard, not even worth explaining why

this guy is a braindead coper. many of the guys i know who slayed had single mothers
meanwhile i had a strong masc father yet im incel

You mean guys who struggled sufficiently as the result of having no fathers and thus became men this way?

Exactly what I stated in my post.

If a guy had a bad or absent dad it is still better than none because at least he had something to prove or way to be more of a man psychologically.

And what do you consider a masculine father?

I very much doubt you had a masculine father or else you would not have been incel, extremely unlikely.

What studies/proof shows this ?? It’s only for mental development not looks.

Unfortunately it’s all genetics. Maybe if your father is a weak soyboy, you’ll be one too but that’s because you might inherit his weak genetics.

Genetics genetics genetics. None of this muh father muh this cope.