have u ever gotten the approval of a real life slayer

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
when i was 17 i went to gym for 2 months

i had some gains as my irl friends kept telling me "my mannn wollet2 youre getting bigger everyday" and i also saw them, esp shoulder gains

anw one day i was returning from hs, i see a giga slayer from another school that barely knew me but we played basketball when we were kids, he looked like yung lean without orbitals, was 6'2

i greet him casually, says he hasnt seen me in a long time, asks me if i work out ( i was wearing a tight shirt like a faggot) i say yup started a month ago

then he says "bro... if you keep going like this youre going to fuck half <my city's name>" . got insane dopamine ngl, getting the approval of another slayer means a lot, he wouldnt be saying this to anybody, face halo was real but even my body looked aesthetic barely trained and skinny still as ive always had good shoulders to waist ratio

Slayers are usually good with superficial charm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Autisticbrokeass2, Traxanas and 1 other person
tales from the asylum in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
after approaching 2 foids at the beach, they had to guess how many slays me and my 2 mates had. they guessed 1-5 for my mates and 25-30 for me

one ended up having a crush on me for months after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 60975
after approaching 2 foids at the beach, they had to guess how many slays me and my 2 mates had. they guessed 1-5 for my mates and 25-30 for me

Were u ripped/gymmaxed at the time

What’s your psl ? And were u ripped like the other guy said

all slayers irl like me maybe cos im not a threat to them but still good looking enough to be friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 60975
Were u ripped/gymmaxed at the time
What’s your psl ? And were u ripped like the other guy said
yes kinda ripped. most of my attention comes at the beach so body halo works great for me

idk psl cuz its a inflating rating system, but irl im 6-7/10 face wise with average height

• +1
Why do you need approval from other men:lul:

Just before I thought site couldn’t get any more gay now people are getting off to compliments by chads

• JFL