Have u ever seen a fat woman with a pretty face and just think why

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
Stg. Imagine being a woman, and have a good face, yet being fat. Makes no sense.

Literally lose weight and you will fog. It’s probably because fat women can still get Chad anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, Xangsane, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
IMG 8147

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, nword49, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Stg. Imagine being a woman, and have a good face, yet being fat. Makes no sense.

Literally lose weight and you will fog. It’s probably because fat women can still get Chad anyway.
There was a girl who liked me who was potentially stacylite in face but was fat, I can understand

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Darkeningstar
just why

Attachments

• IMG_8500.jpeg
    IMG_8500.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8497.jpeg
    IMG_8497.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, datboijj and RecessedChinCel
Ashley Graham is a good example of this. She has very good genetics for carrying fat. She is one of my crushes.

ashley-graham.jpg
ashley-graham-style-3.jpg
54.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, silencio, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Ashley Graham is a good example of this. She has very good genetics for carrying fat. She is one of my crushes.

ashley-graham.jpg
ashley-graham-style-3.jpg
54.jpg
I’d stink up the room with that :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Yeah why would they? Either way they will have a cuck provider and a htn to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
in college I've met a couple foids that facially didnt look fat but were pretty overweight - probably because of having good facial bone structure, facial muscles and didnt gain fat around the neck and face

both had great genetics for storing fat though, had gigantic boobs and good asses, hips and legs

and I hooked up with both :p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Darkeningstar

Dumb bitch can look great if she stopped stuffing her face

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and RecessedChinCel
fat people in general idk how they can do it themselves its just annoying to look at