Have u tried shrooms / Acid?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
today I’m doing w.e it takes to get my hands on either one... Hopefully after i can stop making shit posts and have a better mindset. It will b my first time trying this stuff.

Anyone with exp taking them let me know how it went.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You take a lot of drugs don't u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You take a lot of drugs don't u
I was never that kind of person. Like I said I’m not the person that I’m portraying. A girl would unlock my bright side and allign me. (Please don’t say I have to do it on my own because I did since I was a teen u just get fed up as u age) I used to be athletic playing sports everyday & working out. The female rejections just added up now I need like a reset especially at this age it’s raally over smh

Ur still young and i do think u have a bright slaying future. But for me it’s over . Not everyone wins

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 6401
Stop drugs. Better spend your money on visiting exotic islands tbh

• +1
  • +1
Its good 4 you my friend

• +1
I have been drunk as the very fucking shit but I don't think that's comparable to acid or shrooms, stay away from that kids, take alcohol instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I have been drunk as the very fucking shit but I don't think that's comparable to acid or shrooms, stay away from that kids, take alcohol instead
daily drinking is a staple in my diet. Need to mentally ascend with shrooms / acid one time.

• +1

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 6723
Magic truffles are great, would recommend

i've done lsd, but only in fairly small doses as I was worried about all my depressive thoughts and stuff coming up and resulting in some mega mad trip.

It was fairly pleasurable in the small amounts I done it in, but likely didn't get the real benefits

I'll do it again soon at a bigger dose, but still on the smaller side of normal