Have y'all seen new Alfredo De La Cruzo photoshoots?

pharmaci3t

pharmaci3t

Pflsel. In search of pharma.
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Posts
782
Reputation
863
Genuinely crazy how attractive he actually is.
Damian Kater full facial analysis by me coming soon, stay tuned (it's gonna be long, high effort thread)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-08-03-21-37-31-951_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-03-21-37-31-951_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-08-03-21-37-42-733_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-03-21-37-42-733_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 0
you are def homosexual
 
  • JFL
Reactions: guantanamela and AuggyDauggy
Looks like a real life morph, not even joke lads
 
homo:feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AuggyDauggy and pharmaci3t
Just have shown new photoshoots, what's gay about it
Genuinely crazy how attractive he actually is.
Damian Kater full facial analysis by me coming soon, stay tuned (it's gonna be long, high effort thread)

just breathe when it goes in
 
Goddamn that is a morph if I’ve ever seen one
 
Genuinely crazy how attractive he actually is.
Damian Kater full facial analysis by me coming soon, stay tuned (it's gonna be long, high effort thread)

just breathe when it goes in
Nigga, stfu, firstly, im Russian and its illegal here, secondly, bitch, if anything looks to you gay, then maybe there's problem in you
 
Nigga, stfu, firstly, im Russian and its illegal here, secondly, bitch, if anything looks to you gay, then maybe there's problem in you
well see we are getting somewhere, first of all you are russian so you are most likely retarded, being gay can be illegal but that doesnt change the fact that you are a homosexual, if they made being tall illegal and someone was born tall, they are still tall, doesnt matter if its illegal.
 
well see we are getting somewhere, first of all you are russian so you are most likely retarded, being gay can be illegal but that doesnt change the fact that you are a homosexual, if they made being tall illegal and someone was born tall, they are still tall, doesnt matter if its illegal.
Okay, i don't really wanna argue wity you, tbh, im straight. I don't see anything gay about making thread, showing model. Every other pics of alfredo were posted with lens distortion and non professional cameras. I just found out, that he recently had crazy photoshoot
 
Okay, i don't really wanna argue wity you, tbh, im straight. I don't see anything gay about making thread, showing model. Every other pics of alfredo were posted with lens distortion and non professional cameras. I just found out, that he recently had crazy photoshoot
its okay, i hope you come out soon and arent a closeted homosexual anymore ❤️
 
Genuinely crazy how attractive he actually is.
Damian Kater full facial analysis by me coming soon, stay tuned (it's gonna be long, high effort thread)

just breathe when it goes in
I thought this was you making fun of him.

He actually wrote all of that :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iamnotgrayipromise
  • +1
Reactions: davdon123678 and iamnotgrayipromise
Okay, i don't really wanna argue wity you, tbh, im straight. I don't see anything gay about making thread, showing model. Every other pics of alfredo were posted with lens distortion and non professional cameras. I just found out, that he recently had crazy photoshoot
Yes he looks good from a looksmaxxing perspective, but saying he’s attractive is where it starts to get into a different territory, because you because you find a man attractive.
 
Yes he looks good from a looksmaxxing perspective, but saying he’s attractive is where it starts to get into a different territory, because you because you find a man attractive.
I'm sorry about that, obviously, English is my second language, so I'm trying my best to not make any mistakes. I don't find him attractive, but obviously, he is good looking man
 
I'm sorry about that, obviously, English is my second language, so I'm trying my best to not make any mistakes. I don't find him attractive, but obviously, he is good looking man
Don’t worry, but to avoid sounding like you like men, try not to describe them as attractive 😭
 
His face in his other pics of insta does not quiet match tho this photoshoot. IDK what they have dont in this particular one but it looks crazy, tho we shall not be blinded as it is still quiet highly edited
 
  • +1
Reactions: pharmaci3t

Similar threads

Jojo202717
Replies
0
Views
11
Jojo202717
Jojo202717
iqletlowtest
Replies
0
Views
28
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
KurdishMogger
Replies
8
Views
53
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
76
appealisLAW
appealisLAW
Evanderum
Replies
2
Views
38
mm_oohz
mm_oohz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top