• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member
yes, plenty

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6963
Make more money than ur parents at the age of 16 @FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
making some money isnt that hard for me. but i dont get any dopamine from money. So i just stopped spending it. Money is cope anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member
no bro im broke sold my Porsche and my motorcycle u know:pepefrown:

How can I make money at 17 :feelswhy:
That will be hard. Just study i guess. perhaps get a teen job. depending in the country u work u can make some money.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
That will be hard. Just study i guess. perhaps get a teen job. depending in the country u work u can make some money.
JFL @ wageslaving :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

over for beta cucks like you :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
is it viable in the UK? Max money I could refund?
I'm from the UK and do it, im 16 and its an easy side hustle. Id say start of small and dont go over 150, you can buy airpods and then refund them and then sell them on gumtree or ebay.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm from the UK and do it, im 16 and its an easy side hustle. Id say start of small and dont go over 150, you can buy airpods and then refund them and then sell them on gumtree or ebay.
yeah shit I’m 17 so it might be worth it, how long does it take for the refund to process back into ur acc?

dm me ur snap tbh :feelscry:

JFL @ wageslaving :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

over for beta cucks like you :feelshaha:
thats why its cope. Need to wageslave to get a decent amount unless you are lucky. And you need too much money to increase SMV a little, and looks is more important anyway.

The most cringe experience i had with money in my life was when a friend of mine who is incel looking asf and 1.65m long and build like a woman tried to flirt with a girl friend of mine who is like 1.90m and a normy / HTN, and the only thing he was like i got 500k in crypto wanna date me etc. Sending videos days early of him parrtying and buying expensive bottles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
yeah shit I’m 17 so it might be worth it, how long does it take for the refund to process back into ur acc?

dm me ur snap tbh :feelscry:
Depends on the seller, probs 3 - 5 days. I can make a group chat on discord with you and other ppl who have messaged me about it so I can walk you through it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member
thats why its cope. Need to wageslave to get a decent amount unless you are lucky. And you need too much money to increase SMV a little, and looks is more important anyway.

The most cringe experience i had with money in my life was when a friend of mine who is incel looking asf and 1.65m long and build like a woman tried to flirt with a girl friend of mine who is like 1.90m and a normy / HTN, and the only thing he was like i got 500k in crypto wanna date me etc. Sending videos days early of him parrtying and buying expensive bottles.
holy fuck it never began for ur friend

165cm hitting on 190cm :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

no amount of LL can save him

manlet to manlet even if he does double LL

ascension is only possible with a shit ton of money and a great base

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Depends on the seller, probs 3 - 5 days. I can make a group chat on discord with you and other ppl who have messaged me about it so I can walk you through it
calm bro yeah do that, u from London like me?

Why not, you fucking broke boy?

Get ya chedda, no mac, up.
I've been moneymaxxing for almost 13 years, and now have a net worth of 1.6 million USD, between stocks, cryptocurrencies and real estate.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I've been moneymaxxing for almost 13 years, and now have a net worth of 1.6 million USD, between stocks, cryptocurrencies and real estate.
Get ur money up brokeboy

congrats but you should have way more tickets after 13 years.

Really? Most ppl don't know fuck all about it
Quite a lot of people do it. I know some people who literally make a full time income of like 50k from it.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Do you do it?
Nah, I feel like if I ever started doing it I'd lose interest in getting skills and qualifications to earn money in normal ways.

The guys who are making a living off of it put all their eggs in that one basket. While it's a great way to make loads of money, if they ever had to stop for whatever reason, they're going to have to work in low income jobs for the rest of their life.

Not to mention potential legal problems.

Nah, I feel like if I ever started doing it I'd lose interest in getting skills and qualifications to earn money in normal ways.
This is happening to me rn, im doing a levels (y12) and whilst I can sort of balance it im just thinking how studying and going to uni is a waste of time. I dont just do refunds as well.

The guys who are making a living off of it put all their eggs in that one basket. While it's a great way to make loads of money, if they ever had to stop for whatever reason, they're going to have to work in low income jobs for the rest of their life.

Not to mention potential legal problems.

This is happening to me rn, im doing a levels (y12) and whilst I can sort of balance it im just thinking how studying and going to uni is a waste of time. I dont just do refunds as well.
Which A Levels, and what are you thinking of going into?

Trust me though, it's not a waste of time. It can feel like that once you start making good, easy money. Think about it, do you really see yourself doing refunds when you're in your 30s and 40s and beyond? Would there even be any methods? If there won't and you have nothing that can get you a good job, you're doomed.

I probably sound a bit like an old man, but studying and getting qualifications are almost an insurance or guarantee of being able to get onto a wage that you can actually live off, and live off for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
I'm already doing them rn (law, cs and economics). My grades are shit rn because I'm a lazy cunt. I can get A's with a bit of revision but idk how to.

Trust me though, it's not a waste of time. It can feel like that once you start making good,easy money. Think about it, do you really see yourself doing refunds when you're in your 30s and 40s and beyond?

yeah good point
Would there even be any methods? If there won't and you have nothing that can get you a good job, you're doomed.

I probably sound a bit like an old man, but studying and getting qualifications are almost an insurance or guarantee of being able to get onto a wage that you can actually live off, and live off for the rest of your life.

I'm already doing them rn (law, cs and economics). My grades are shit rn because I'm a lazy cunt. I can get A's with a bit of revision but idk how to.

yeah good point
ik you're doing them rn you're in year 12:lul:
I meant what degree do you plan on going in to?

Get those grades up. The longer you spend procrastinating it the more you have to revise and therefore the harder it gets. There's a lot of people with potential for 3 A*s but they don't put in the work and end up getting crap grades. Don't be one of them.

There's many different ways of revising, you can load up a YouTube video on it and find the best one for you.

Why do you keep quoting stuff at the end and not saying anything:feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and N1666
ik you're doing them rn you're in year 12:lul:
I meant what degree do you plan on going in to?
Law or economics

Get those grades up. The longer you spend procrastinating it the more you have to revise and therefore the harder it gets. There's a lot of people with potential for 3 A*s but they don't put in the work and end up getting crap grades. Don't be one of them.
Yeah I need to get A's in my end of year mocks so I can have a mogger summer so my dad doesn't rape me and make me study everyday

There's many different ways of revising, you can load up a YouTube video on it and find the best one for you.
Using anki rn for revision, heard its good for retaining info
Why do you keep quoting stuff at the end and not saying anything:feelsohgod:
My bad :lul:

Law or economics

Yeah I need to get A's in my end of year mocks so I can have a mogger summer so my dad doesn't rape me and make me study everyday

Using anki rn for revision, heard its good for retaining info

My bad :lul:
Haha same.

Anki is amazing, I used it for GCSEs and I still remember some of the flashcards lol. Need to start using it again.

• JFL
@N1666 what's so surprising :feelshaha:

Trust me though, it's not a waste of time. It can feel like that once you start making good, easy money. Think about it, do you really see yourself doing refunds when you're in your 30s and 40s and beyond? Would there even be any methods? If there won't and you have nothing that can get you a good job, you're doomed.

@YouLiveForYourself from this i thought you were in uni or something

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
  • Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back