Have you been making any money?

Gonna be looksmaxxed for the summer and enjoy it with my mates :feelsohh:. Cant wait tbh, no school stress either
Yeah it's perfect.

As for looksmaxxing, I have a pretty decent starting base so I'm curious to see how I end up by summer. Hopefully a mogger:feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
Yeah it's perfect.

As for looksmaxxing, I have a pretty decent starting base so I'm curious to see how I end up by summer. Hopefully a mogger:feelsautistic:
I have to get AAA in my end of year otherwise my summers ruined :feelswah:. Got like 5 months left need to start being a nerd. Ordered some nootropics to give me a boost as well

Chad doesn’t need money, he gets unlimited satisfaction, pleasure, and validation from his harem of women that track him down and submit to him

I have to get AAA in my end of year otherwise my summers ruined :feelswah:. Got like 5 months left need to start being a nerd. Ordered some nootropics to give me a boost as well
Lol I need those sorts of grades or maybe even higher:feelswhy:

The price I have to pay to get into dentistry. Those plans are out of the window if I don't get good mocks.

I looked into nootropics. I'd get them but I've already stacked up on loads of different supplements. I think they'll be enough.

Chad doesn’t need money, he gets unlimited satisfaction, pleasure, and validation from his harem of women that track him down and submit to him
Tell me you're broke without telling me you're broke.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Lol I need those sorts of grades or maybe even higher:feelswhy:

The price I have to pay to get into dentistry. Those plans are out of the window if I don't get good mocks.
I'm so glad I didn't go into med jfl
I looked into nootropics. I'd get them but I've already stacked up on loads of different supplements. I think they'll be enough.
What supplements are u taking atm?

I'm so glad I didn't go into med jfl

What supplements are u taking atm?
  • Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin K2
  • Zinc
  • Calcium
  • Magnesium bisglycinate
  • Fenugreek
  • Ashwaganda

Going to add in Vitamin C, copper, iodine, and iron soon.

• Woah
  • Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin K2
  • Zinc
  • Calcium
  • Magnesium bisglycinate
  • Fenugreek
  • Ashwaganda

Going to add in Vitamin C, copper, iodine, and iron soon.
Just ordered some ashwaghanda, do you notice any benefits? If so what benefits?

Just ordered some ashwaghanda, do you notice any benefits? If so what benefits?
I only started taking supplements this week actually, and the ashwaganda literally came today. I'll take it every night starting from today and tell you what benefits I find from it.

• Love it
@N1666 What supplements have you bought?

@N1666 What supplements have you bought?
Ashwaghanda, vitamin d, cod liver oil, and then my mum just bought some nootropic capsules online. Idk what's in them ill check when they come. I ordered turkesterone as well which is a supp for the gym

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Ashwaghanda, vitamin d, cod liver oil, and then my mum just bought some nootropic capsules online. Idk what's in them ill check when they come. I ordered turkesterone as well which is a supp for the gym
Those are pretty good. You should get a decent test boost from them.

• +1
congrats but you should have way more tickets after 13 years.
Unfortunately, I started investing in cryptocurrencies late, in 2017, after a huge run-up.

@N1666 Ashwaganda is amazing I can't feel any stress at all even if I try to lmao.

Definitely recommend:):)

• Woah
making some money isnt that hard for me. but i dont get any dopamine from money. So i just stopped spending it. Money is cope anyway.
How is money cope? Jesus Christ,is everything about girls with y'all?!

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just dont find any fulfillment from it and unless you live in a 3rd world country where you have to fight to survive I would say earning less money and having a more relaxed live is better then driving in a expensive car or having more expensive clothes.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
i spent my wage on zoomer clothes and forgot that in order to look good in them you're supposed to have a zoomer's pretty young face:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back