Have You Ever Beaten Up A Person Before?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
How far did you take it?

Did you cause much damage?

I regret not hurting people I got into fights with more when I look back.

These days I just feel more angry.

I was under 16 and wouldn't have got into much more trouble than I actually did.

Now if I do it I am fucked for life so I can't touch nobody no more.

Worst I did was just give a guy a bloody nose. 😕

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
This guy followed my sister home once, I beat his ass but I realized he was special so I felt like shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Messar, nofap, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
That's comparable to what is your dick size thread. JFL if you take any tales here seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, NorwoodAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I had autist rage and koed a nigga, it cucked me from getting pussy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Brus Wane
No, but from what I remember, only ''uga buga'' type of guys used to fight after school instead of winning a conversation using arguments..

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, borntosuffer and NorwoodAscender
No, but from what I remember, only ''uga buga'' type of guys used to fight after school instead of winning a conversation using arguments..
Are you from 200BC Athens or some shit?

It's all fists at that age innit.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, StarvedEpi and Brus Wane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and NorwoodAscender
That's comparable to what is your dick size thread. JFL if you take any tales here seriously.
You are just jelly because I took out a hole cartel when I was I Mexico with my bare hands, while being blindfolded

• +1
Are you from 200BC Athens or some shit?

It's all fists at that age innit.
At my place, all the fights would get to the ground in less than 10 seconds from the start, when one would get on top of the other, and punch him, until he was hugged by the one on the bottom, and they would just sit there doing nothing for the next 5 minutes..

When they would get up, usually the one below would take a knee (which in UFC is illegal) to the eye, bleeding, all the kids would scream and freak out, and the next day at school the teachers would scold us and threaten to call the police, and the guy with the eye would be in the hospital with his mom crying..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, greycel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
At my place, all the fights would get to the ground in less than 10 seconds from the start, when one would get on top of the other, and punch him, until he was hugged by the one on the bottom, and they would just sit there doing nothing for the next 5 minutes..
Sounds pretty gay tbh
When they would get up, usually the one below would take a knee (which in UFC is illegal) to the eye, bleeding, all the kids would scream and freak out, and the next day at school the teachers would scold us and threaten to call the police, and the guy with the eye would be in the hospital with his mom crying..
OK that's more like it. What country you from? I wish I did that when I won the fight but I was too much of a pussy.

• +1
Sounds pretty gay tbh

OK that's more like it. What country you from? I wish I did that when I won the fight but I was too much of a pussy.
Turkey, but I also spent a lot of my childhood in Romania. In any case, any Balkan/Eastern European country have experienced these things as well..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Brus Wane and NorwoodAscender
I used to do fights with random ppl behind the school. This was from when I was 11-17ish.

One of the first times I ever fought somebody, I didn't really punch him, but I pushed with with such force, he started heading to the corner of a brick wall

And last second he moved his head.
Only slight grazes, minimal bleeding.

Bare in mind, something very similar happened to another kid and his head got split open. He needed a lot of surgery. This was when I was around 7-8ish
That was accidental when we were playing a game, so I didn't get punished

But I was a really good kid, and to have done that to somebody... I felt incredibly guilty in that moment. Not to mention, everybody went from laughing to being silent suddenly, and some were asking why I tried to do that.
But I didn't.

It was then I understood the extent of my actions.

I got into more fights, often by instigators, but I would always let the other dude just push me, punch my arm etc, because I still had that PTSD.

This happened until one time, some guy randomly hit me with a bat, when I wasn't doing anything to him. In that moment, I realised other people will take advantage of you trying to be cordial with them.

And I chased this guy down, I couldn't give a fuck if somebody saw me or not.. we weren't behind the school but out in the open.. and I tackled him to the ground and started bashing his head in.

I remember in that moment he had his arms in front of him, and was surprised why I got so angry. But every time I was hitting his cocked-forward head, it was slamming back into the concrete floor behind him.
He was bleeding profusely, but I didn't care.
After i calmed down, I told him either nobody gets expelled or we both do, and the nigga didn't snitch.

Following that, nobody tried to instigate shit with me.

Honestly, I shouldn't have let it get to that point. Not because I should've retaliated earlier.. but I shouldn't have let those vermin rats coerce me into aggression, from such a young age.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Turkey, but I also spent a lot of my childhood in Romania. In any case, any Balkan/Eastern European country have experienced these things as well..
Yeah OK that explains it.

People there are fucking hard.

I wouldn't go out after 8pm in those parts.

How far did you take it?

Did you cause much damage?

I regret not hurting people I got into fights with more when I look back.

These days I just feel more angry.

I was under 16 and wouldn't have got into much more trouble than I actually did.

Now if I do it I am fucked for life so I can't touch nobody no more.

Worst I did was just give a guy a bloody nose. 😕
Yes quite a few but I never took it far beacuse we just fought to have fun

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
I used to do fights with random ppl behind the school. This was from when I was 11-17ish.

One of the first times I ever fought somebody, I didn't really punch him, but I pushed with with such force, he started heading to the corner of a brick wall

View attachment 3179302
And last second he moved his head.
Only slight grazes, minimal bleeding.

Bare in mind, something very similar happened to another kid and his head got split open. He needed a lot of surgery. This was when I was around 7-8ish
But that was accidental when we were playing a game

But I was a really good kid, and to have done that to somebody... I felt incredibly guilty in that moment. Not to mention, everybody went from laughing to being silent suddenly, and some were asking why I tried to do that.
But I didn't.

It was then I understood the extent of my actions.

I got into more fights, often by instigators, but I would always let the other dude just push me, punch my arm etc, because I still had that PTSD.

This happened until one time, some guy randomly hit me with a bat, when I wasn't doing anything to him. In that moment, I realised other people will take advantage of you trying to be cordial with them.

And I chased this guy down, I couldn't give a fuck if somebody saw me or not.. we weren't behind the school but out in the open.. and I tackled him to the ground and started bashing his head in.

I remember in that moment he had his arms in front of him, and was surprised why I got so angry. But every time I was hitting his cocked-forward head, it was slamming back into the concrete floor behind him.
He was bleeding profusely, but I didn't care.
After i calmed down, I told him either nobody gets expelled or we both do, and the nigga didn't snitch.

Following that, nobody tried to instigate shit with me.

Honestly, I shouldn't have let it get to that point. Not because I should've retaliated earlier.. but I shouldn't have let those vermin rats coerce me into aggression, from such a young age.
Sounds high T af. I wish I had the balls to do that and more. Unfortunately I was a fat fuck so I close combat was the best I'd get, I wouldn't have been able to chase anyone down. 😅

KYS if larp btw.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Sounds high T af. I wish I had the balls to do that and more. Unfortunately I was a fat fuck so I close combat was the best I'd get, I wouldn't have been able to chase anyone down. 😅

KYS if larp btw.
I was slightly fat myself
I was the stocky kind of fat kid

Not larp, I haven't larped once on this site

Last edited:
  • +1
It shouldn't but it made me laugh so hard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yeah same.

Retards are lolcows unfortunately.

I feel bad for the nice ones but the ones that annoy me (especially those that dont bathe) should get beat to a pulp idgaf

• So Sad
Yeah same.

Retards are lolcows unfortunately.

I feel bad for the nice ones but the ones that annoy me (especially those that dont bathe) should get beat to a pulp idgaf
Yeah there's an autist in my class she's so nice but gets bullied by everyone

Maybe if she didn't look so subhuman...

Yeah there's an autist in my class she's so nice but gets bullied by everyone

Maybe if she didn't look so subhuman...
Definitely must look pretty bad if she's getting abused.

I know like 20 over guys with mental problems but can't name more than 3 girls with the same issues.

Women just aren't a susceptible to getting this condition like men are and when they do, they are forgiven for it.

• So Sad
Beated a chad to a pulp and made sure to give him as many facial fractures as possible because if I can’t slay nobody should be able to slay

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Brus Wane
Yes I used to be a mentalcel at the start of highschool when i was 13-14 and would crash out at minor offenses. I don't know what possessed me around that time but I thought I was a god on earth who aliens were monitoring and learning ground-breaking revelations from so there's that.

I once bloodied this manlet for closing a door on my fingers; bruised both eyes, bloodied nose and cracked a tooth if i remember?(I was striking his face since he didn't really know how to fight)

I think he did it on accident, from the way he was acting all mature and diplomatic with me after.

Funnily enough, there was never any permanent reputation or repercussions for those incidents and both me and the people involved had mutually forgotten within a couple of terms.

I don't think hurting people really helped me with the underlying frustration, but I have survivor's bias.

• +1
Yes I used to be a mentalcel at the start of highschool when i was 13-14 and would crash out at minor offenses. I don't know what possessed me around that time but I thought I was a god on earth who aliens were monitoring and learning ground-breaking revelations from so there's that.

I once bloodied this manlet for closing a door on my fingers; bruised both eyes, bloodied nose and cracked a tooth if i remember?(I was striking his face since he didn't really know how to fight)

I think he did it on accident, from the way he was acting all mature and diplomatic with me after.

Funnily enough, there was never any permanent reputation or repercussions for those incidents and both me and the people involved had mutually forgotten within a couple of terms.

I don't think hurting people really helped me with the underlying frustration, but I have survivor's bias.
Tales

i got in a fight with a lightskin curly haired kid named devin when i was like 12

it was at my apartment complex park and idk why we fought, i think we just hated each other or something

anyway, i'd never actually fought anyone before but i grew up watching wwe

so i sprinted towards him and tackled him to the ground then started pummeling the little niggers face in until the some other coons pulled me off of him no homo

i almost got jumped once as well... i would hang out with this rich black bitch tomboy and we'd usually go to the walmart to fuck around, maybe steal some shit

but this time she said to meet behind the walmart in the parking lot to which she then showed up with 2 other people - some fat big guy and a manlet, both of which i knew

she walks up to me and socks me in the face and pushes me to the ground and then the manlet pulls out a pocket knife so im like fuck this biz i get up and sprint back to my apartment usain bolt type shit they couldn't catch me if i tried (i was a top sprinter back in the day)

i think thats when i lost all trust in anyone, even though she apologized and wanted to pay me for forgiveness

funny enough that little manlet with the knife went on to larp that he whooped my ass - i didnt realize he was telling ppl that until YEARS later when this ugly bitch who got her face eaten by a pitbull started asking me if he beat me up

u know what i really dislike? lying little niggers
this individual will face serious repercussions when he least expects it

• +1