Have you ever been caught looking at incel forums?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Title, I haven’t yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, murdah and 3 others
change the looksmax theme to fast banana dark

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill, datboijj, Gonthar and 2 others
How do I do it on phone
go to home page and scroll down to the bottom and click the paint tool. change it there.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Ive sent people a collage of MVP posts lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon, Deleted member 65752 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
The fuck is wrong with you, you know people think your a terriorist now right?
Acc3885e34f9e309eed9b0f5130d1983

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, murdah and Zenis
Never did and probably never will.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
Title, I haven’t yet
I love in Morocco so they don’t know this type of forums… and even if they do they won’t know it’s filled with autistic incels and mentally deranged people.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Zenis
I love in Morocco so they don’t know this type of forums… and even if they do they won’t know it’s filled with autistic incels and mentally deranged people.
does jbw work in morroco?

Yeah, my friend glanced at my laptop while I was responding to a thread but I don’t think he paid it much mind.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It depends but mostly yeah, if your an average white dude no one will give a shit

so its not like asia where you get worshipped for shit like blue eyes?
No wtf, admired yeah, be perceived as attractive yeah but don’t expect people to fucking ask for pictures and for girls to get on their knees and beg for your genetics

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
No wtf, admired yeah, be perceived as attractive yeah but don’t expect people to fucking ask for pictures and for girls to get on their knees and beg for your genetics
yeah thats what i was thinkin, in places like india if your white people ask for photos and shit.

I live here and… that’s mostly false and cope, I bet he went to a poor region duh obviously they’ll want to go with him but if it’s somewhere decent they won’t

• +1
yeah thats what i was thinkin, in places like india if your white people ask for photos and shit.
Yea I saw that too… and they still try and claim they’re the best

Yea I saw that too… and they still try and claim they’re the best
does the middle east follow the sex before marriage, do girls lose their virgiinities at young ages like th west?

does the middle east follow the sex before marriage, do girls lose their virgiinities at young ages like th west?
Yeah it became the norm here a lot of girls and women have sex regularly and get new bfs every time… and plus Morocco is in North Africa not Middle East lol

• JFL
change the looksmax theme to fast banana dark
Lol, imagine someone sees it and googles "Fast Banana Viral Marketing", what do you think it's one of the first results...?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HTN_Mentalcel
Lol, imagine someone sees it and googles "Fast Banana Viral Marketing", what do you think it's one of the first results...?
not to worry the "fast banana" is in big text while "viral marketing" is written in small text. Jewoogle fast banana, nothing comes up

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I browse the forum openly while at uni, nobody cares cause they're with their social circles

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel