JBW proved again [WHITECELS GTFIH, ETHNICS STAY OUT!!]

K

Krezo

User not available
The story of Phillipe Servarty, a Belgian journalist who stayed in Morocco for a few months, proves that the status of the White man is alluring to ALL ethnic foids, no matter how trad they are.

Servarty went to Morocco and went up to women and promised them that he would marry them and take them back home to Belguim. In return, he made the women do very sexually humiliating things, which all of them did because they were so desperate to have a better life in Europe. However, Servarty didn't take a single one home with him and ditched them in their shithole country, lying to them for his own sexual gain. Keep in mind that Morocco is a VERY Muslim country but this just proves that all women are sluts, no matter their religion.

Here is an image of Servarty, a 40 year old balding man with a small penis

Here are some photos he took (they're quite shit in quality) [NSFW]

Muslim women will cum dump for White men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22627 and 10 others
Didnt read but i appreciate pics. Dickcel lifefuel

Based AF

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Do you jerk off to those pics sometimes?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and 712127
I heard many of these women subsequently disappeared, his penis looks average anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
Most of them were arrested by the police for adultery.
I read some went into hiding or were killed by their families.

AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 999
this was over 10 years ago buddy boyo.

It's all based on location deathniks.

And jbw only applies to curries and Asians. They can actually be incel. That's kind of across the board.

If you're black it's impossible to be incel unless you're successful without engaging in criminal behavior. Like black foids hate black men who actually apply themselves. They're a weird bunch which totally fucks up Jbw vs. jbb.

Besides if you're a white dude in a densely black populated area, good luck getting laid. Hence why most stormcels such as myself hail from desolate Midwest death traps.

=bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, UltraExtremeIntense, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
The story of Phillipe Servarty, a Belgian journalist who stayed in Morocco for a few months, proves that the status of the White man is alluring to ALL ethnic foids, no matter how trad they are.

Servarty went to Morocco and went up to women and promised them that he would marry them and take them back home to Belguim. In return, he made the women do very sexually humiliating things, which all of them did because they were so desperate to have a better life in Europe. However, Servarty didn't take a single one home with him and ditched them in their shithole country, lying to them for his own sexual gain. Keep in mind that Morocco is a VERY Muslim country but this just proves that all women are sluts, no matter their religion.

View attachment 46836

they looks decent too, most if those are very fuckable

Even my slays mog and he had to travel to Morocco
What an incel haha

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine being a white incel and being hated by your own women so much that you have to resort to moving to 3rd countries in SEA

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 756
The last one looks decent NgL wood

Imagine being a white incel and being hated by your own women so much that you have to resort to moving to 3rd countries in SEA
Not only that, he had to bribe them with the promise of a green card and money. Basically they were prostitutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Shrek2OnDvD
@KING REIDYZ thoughts?

I'm tall and white, Lifefuel for me.

View attachment 46836

White men knows how to treat muslim sluts.

This was before online-dating, something like 30 years ago. Not relevant in 2022.