• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • It’s over

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Complimented on your looks by a female who wasn’t either related to you or in a place where there is pressure to compliment you(like a female friend bluepilling you saying you’re cute)?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Only by non-white women over the internet iirc

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Yes but never on my personality or my jawline.

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
No, I've only been bullied for my looks by girls

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yes but not IRL

This brought my mind that the colorpill is legit.
I have got compliments for my eyelashes, eyebrows, high cheeks(or zygos whatever) and my big browridges were mentioned quite a few times by a decent amount of people. YET NO ONE EVER GAVE COMPLIMENTS FOR MY EYES FFS.( If I remember correctly.)

No reason to tell people here
You can trust me babe
How You Doin Kiss GIF

Not stereotypically but he'd fit in and people wouldn't question it
Imo Russians seem closer to Scandinavians than other Slavs
Iirc most of the Russian elite had Swedish ancestry

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Only my dads girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 7806
No

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
wtf this is normal

nordic mogs

no they don't at all. slavs and nordics are easily distinguishable if you live here
I’ve been up Russia and Sweden and they look the same

I’ve been up Russia and Sweden and they look the same
Yeah I would think the same thing if I went around east-asia. If you lived here for years you would be able differentiate them easily

Yeah I would think the same thing if I went around east-asia. If you lived here for years you would be able to easily
I’m talking about from a non native perspective. If a Russian guy born and raised in Sweden said he was Swedish you’d believe him

• +1
Is "you're tall" a compliment?

I have received compliments by girls IRL only for my height, never for face or body

I’m talking about from a non native perspective. If a Russian guy born and raised in Sweden said he was Swedish you’d believe him
Well yes I believe most white people could fit into respective north/western european country. For instance Dolph Lundgren could pretend to be Anglo-saxon, Dutch, Austrian, German, Norman, Russian whatever and I don't think anyone would question it if he said so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Well yes I believe most white people could fit into respective north/western european country. For instance Dolph Lundgren could pretend to be Anglo-saxon, Dutch, Austrian, German, Norman, Russian whatever and I don't think anyone would question it if he said so
Indeed, even most if not all Sami can pass as Scandinavian

• +1
Have been called cute, hot, gorgeous, and model-looking from a mix of dating apps and @ school. I don’t have girl friends or many friends in general for that matter so I don’t expect pity compliments. It’s never said to me directly either, but high school girls are so fucking loud you’d have to be deaf not to hear every word in their gossipy conversations.

Honestly I think I mog 90% of adult males in my state but I’m still khhv. Call me volcel, but I just think gen Z is fucked.

Hopefully I can still ascend before I graduate.

only over internet and once

can't remember

yes cus im chad

Even low tier normies get compliments once or twice a year. P in V is the only thing that matters