Have you ever bothered to get to know someone very deeply out of curiosity

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
It's kinda surreal.

I know this Albanian kid on Elden Ring so well I could write his autobiography easily.

Same for this Moroccan girl I met on Reddit.

Humans are interesting creatures indeed with deep and powerful stories to tell if you offer to listen to them.

They have inspired me to be more open with others. I think it takes a degree of courage and a level of honesty and self esteem to share your life with others. So I'm going to tell my story if someone wants to hear it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ken, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
seems super cucked
i never cared enough for anyone's life unless they just wanted to share with me, i would just listen but without giving af or laughing if something is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20327
People call me the good hero

dont care tbh, if you aren't in my life day to day irl you're nothing but pixels on a screen to me tbh just like how foids are nothing but a hole, same kinda approach. nice and simple.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and the BULL
seems super cucked
i never cared enough for anyone's life unless they just wanted to share with me, i would just listen but without giving af or laughing if something is funny.
IDK, it starts with shitposting/raiding/trolling and sometimes they let loose some interesting stuff and you probe and after a few days you feel like you're in a TV show and you have to know the origin story.

If the person telling is honest its like you've known them all your life after just a few weeks talking.

Shit's crazy

If the person telling is honest its like you've known them all your life after just a few weeks talking.

Shit's crazy
i was born in texas 2005, as a child i never acknowledged my subpar height, it was funny to me. i made jokes and when others made fun of it i never cared or gave it any thought. I had lots of friends at this time around my age, i was clingly to my brother and his friends and was very annoying younger brother.

we then moved to another part of texas not that far away, at this point it was 4th grade, and my height was far more made fun of. i loved sports and was the best on the soccer team. then i quit soccer around middle school. in 6th grade i met this kid on my street who was part of the "cool kids', i became one of them, i was smoking and skateboarding in 7th grade with my friends and still didnt care a whole lot about my height.

in 9th grade my classmates started to get girlfriends and i looked like shit, facially i was LTN but my height was brutal. in 9th grade everyone grew and i didnt, i started to become isolated and was an introvert following the summer which i didnt captialize on and thus lost touch with my friends. i still hung out with a select few, and smoked a shit ton of weed. My best friend since 4th grade, chad, was always by my side though, our personalitys were just incredibly combatiable. we both likes drugs and based humor, hes not actually named chad but he might as well be. hes 6" and 230 pounds of muscle. from sophmore to junior year nothing really changed. i started working out and kept smoking weed.

towards the end of junior year i stopped smoking for the most part, and started lifting harder. i also found looksmax.org at this time. It didnt really ruin my confidence from the smv rating and "deathnic" and the posts about 5"9 being over. i already knew i was mtn facially and completely fucked heightwise. all i could do now was gymcel hard.

Now, the summer before senior year ive made some gym progress but im still socially anxious from my isolation druing 9th grade. high school was just so much bigger i stopped talking to people, i became the quiet kid. im much more extroverted and will now go out of my way to start conversations with people i only kinda know, but its too late. its senior year and everyone forgot about me.

I hope i can turn things around but im not sure. i will gymcel and bulk hard as shit until 2 weeks before senior year starts. then ill do a 15 pound cut with fasting to try to get a leaner face and body.

chad even goes on looksmaxing forums and when i sent some funny SS of @Vermilioncore talking about raping women with his crusty unwashed cock he realized i do as well, we go Jim now every week or two and while we dont hang out much, we still have so much in common and are best friends. if it wasnt for him i would feel incredibly alone

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18522
fuck no
normies are boring

i was born in texas 2005, as a child i never acknowledged my subpar height, it was funny to me. i made jokes and when others made fun of it i never cared or gave it any thought. I had lots of friends at this time around my age, i was clingly to my brother and his friends and was very annoying younger brother.

we then moved to another part of texas not that far away, at this point it was 4th grade, and my height was far more made fun of. i loved sports and was the best on the soccer team. then i quit soccer around middle school. in 6th grade i met this kid on my street who was part of the "cool kids', i became one of them, i was smoking and skateboarding in 7th grade with my friends and still didnt care a whole lot about my height.

in 9th grade my classmates started to get girlfriends and i looked like shit, facially i was LTN but my height was brutal. in 9th grade everyone grew and i didnt, i started to become isolated and was an introvert following the summer which i didnt captialize on and thus lost touch with my friends. i still hung out with a select few, and smoked a shit ton of weed. My best friend since 4th grade, chad, was always by my side though, our personalitys were just incredibly combatiable. we both likes drugs and based humor, hes not actually named chad but he might as well be. hes 6" and 230 pounds of muscle. from sophmore to junior year nothing really changed. i started working out and kept smoking weed.

towards the end of junior year i stopped smoking for the most part, and started lifting harder. i also found looksmax.org at this time. It didnt really ruin my confidence from the smv rating and "deathnic" and the posts about 5"9 being over. i already knew i was mtn facially and completely fucked heightwise. all i could do now was gymcel hard.

Now, the summer before senior year ive made some gym progress but im still socially anxious from my isolation druing 9th grade. high school was just so much bigger i stopped talking to people, i became the quiet kid. im much more extroverted and will now go out of my way to start conversations with people i only kinda know, but its too late. its senior year and everyone forgot about me.

I hope i can turn things around but im not sure. i will gymcel and bulk hard as shit until 2 weeks before senior year starts. then ill do a 15 pound cut with fasting to try to get a leaner face and body.

chad even goes on looksmaxing forums and when i sent some funny SS of @Vermilioncore talking about raping women with his crusty unwashed cock he realized i do as well, we go Jim now every week or two and while we dont hang out much, we still have so much in common and are best friends. if it wasnt for him i would feel incredibly alone
Before I read this, tell me its not a copypasta.

jesus christ of nazareth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18522
Unknown 26