Have you ever considered destroying your life before killing yourself

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,334
Reputation
31,838
Like gradually destroying your life with low inhib actions and fast pleasures and being lazy knowing that you’ll kill yourself

If I just put you on, how would your last month or week look?

I would jerk off twice a day and drink and eat and skip school and then rape my oneitis and kms

Lemme know thoughts (in gta 6)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS, Hess, incomplete and 2 others
No hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
lookup the registry for sex offenders near you, kill them and then when the police find out it was you shoot yourself infront of them

you'll be put into edits and shit
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR, shedontluv-U, polarpop and 1 other person
if i was gonna kill myself i would spend all my money first, or get fat first or some shit

then shoot myself on a bridge over a river and float away
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and sample
if i was gonna kill myself i would spend all my money first, or get fat first or some shit

then shoot myself on a bridge over a river and float away
Would you attempt a crime that could flip your life around like a bank robbery and if it goes wrong u js kys
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Would you attempt a crime that could flip your life around like a bank robbery and if it goes wrong u js kys
no not really, maybe rob people but thats about it.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Like gradually destroying your life with low inhib actions and fast pleasures and being lazy knowing that you’ll kill yourself

If I just put you on, how would your last month or week look?

I would jerk off twice a day and drink and eat and skip school and then rape my oneitis and kms

Lemme know thoughts (in gta 6)
But then you would wanna live because of the joys of not giving a f (in gta 6) (mark as solution)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I would steal as many serial as possible from my local deppaneur

even if I have to money it's x100 more fun stealing them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Like gradually destroying your life with low inhib actions and fast pleasures and being lazy knowing that you’ll kill yourself

If I just put you on, how would your last month or week look?

I would jerk off twice a day and drink and eat and skip school and then rape my oneitis and kms

Lemme know thoughts (in gta 6)
pretty similar except the rape
 
Alot probably would not do it
 
Thats just what drug addicts do, they go low inhib chasing constant pleasure via highs then gradually go lower until they OD
 
If I was gonna kill myself I would try to make a big thing out of it that would influence a lot of people and be remembered.
 

Similar threads

incomplete
Replies
0
Views
11
incomplete
incomplete
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
11
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
VohnnyBoy
Replies
6
Views
38
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • VHSHORROR
  • dnr.niglet
Back
Top