Have you ever cried over a girl

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
I’ve cried over this girl probably 8 times in total

I was too good for her. she said I am too goodlooking for her and look like I would cheat on her. Life is not fair😭

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Chad trait to cry over girls

friendly reminder that I am a forum chad and have a big dick and am tall and have a good physique and high iq and a cute face

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Imagine having a 8.5 inch dick and crying over some bitch 🤮🤮🤮

normal teenage romance shit. i did too

you are subhuman if you had nobody to cry over in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Prince88, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
I’m talking to a new girl who is literally prettier than the old girl but the old girl was literally my soulmate💔💔

I want her back

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 24117
i've cried over about 20 girls, because they bullied me and ruined my life. i also cry because i bullied them back and that is exactly why i am where i am right now. now i dont cry any more

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and to be human
actually i did cry for a girl before so it never began :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 24117
friendly reminder that I am a forum chad and have a big dick and am tall and have a good physique and high iq and a cute face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Imagine having all of that and your oneitis still decides to make out with 5 feet 5 Ranjeesh from chawls of sikkhim
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Vain786
what seperates boys from men

getting heart broken by your soulmate when ur young

• So Sad
No. Never have even been emotionally attatched to a girl, much less cried over one. They aren't usually interesting enough for me to feel much emotional attatchment to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Nah never that shit is gay asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 21620
no

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
So over for you if you have never even cried over a girl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I don’t fall in love so no

Yes. My first love when I was 12 years old. Still remember her to this day. She was a gorgeous Chinese girl. She was a school prefect and would lead us to our classroom after assembly in the morning. She was really tall too. I would look at her bra when she went up the stairs.

These songs remind me of her

I still can't get over her.

I cried over a girl when I was 12 before she even rejected me

I got rejected multiple times after that too by other girls and never cried. Just got angry and blackpilled

I miss her so much...

Yeah that's why I'm here. I really loved her a lot

Lol at crying over a foid. This forum is full of low t bitches

Lol at crying over a foid. This forum is full of low t bitches
i never cried over a girl but if the girl was ur literal match looks and personnality wise then its worth it

i never cried over a girl but if the girl was ur literal match looks and personnality wise then its worth it
It’s worth raping and beheading her

• JFL
My first girl cried over me, she told me. That was a decade ago though. I still wish I could fuck her now though. From now on I'm keeping in contact with any hoes I get with. It seems like it would be really fun to fuck a chick that you haven't seen in a long time.

yeah, but i've never cried because i've been broken up with. more at my sheer inability to believe a woman could ever truly like me. my unbelieve amount of self-hatred that results in me hating and punishing the women who actually do.

i got drunk the other day and kept sobbing over why this girl would ever like me realizing i am still 8 years old still depressed about being bullied and abandoned by the people closest to me.

i've made every girl that was ever interested in me sob from my ruthless cruelty.

Last edited:
Only in regret from banging a sub Stacy

yes, dumbass bitch always giving me mixed signals and playing with my heart. didnt help i was completely lonely and she was literally the only close contact i had :forcedsmile:

that's why you need friends first and foremost before you get a gf. you become completely dependent on the girl if she is your only contact, you become way too vulnerable, it's too much power to give to some narcy hoe.