Have you ever felt guilty for hard mogging someone in public?

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
It feels good and like crap at the same time. You like... feel for the lesser looking guy who the girls aren't looking at. Like why do I have a nice face when that guy ended up looking like Milhouse? Then conversely you're like "But why can't I have been just like Chico? Or Brad Pitt"?
In a just world, there should be girls who say "My friend likes tall guys with chisled jawlines, but I personally prefer short guys with big noses. My other friend likes chins that go back from the rest of their face." etc. But being looks conscious made me realize how damned standardized ideal male looks are. I mean shit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Baldingman1998, noodlelover and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Hueless, Deleted member 16734 and 3 others
Yes, Im getting tired of mogging people 24/7.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Fart mic and 1 other person
being 2.5 psl i cant relate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Hueless and Agendum
I am 6’5” and legit feel really bad when I walk past turbo manlets. I was at the grocery store recently and the cashier must have been an entire foot shorter than me. I felt bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, klamus, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Not facially but height wise yes. I'm 6'3 and most of my friend group is 5'8-5'9 and they always get insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16220
In my country everyone is a 4`11 bluepilled manlet framelet ethnic ugly bluepilled subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I'm 6'4", and I mogged a guy in the gym a while back (Usually I'm the only one in my gym). He was short, had a worse face than me, scrawny and looked sad. It was like... shit even if he gets as much muscle as me, after years of training, he'll still be short and have a shit face.

Because my life is shitty, and I get very little results in my dating life for the effort I put in. So when I mog a guy, I know it's over for him. It doesn't matter how much looks maxing or years he puts into the gym. His life will be a meaningless lonely grind until he's dead.

When I mog Rotters, I don't give a fuck, they chose that life. It's when I mog looks maxers who've been going at it a while, that I feel sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Alexanderr, klamus and 1 other person
It feels good and like crap at the same time. You like... feel for the lesser looking guy who the girls aren't looking at. Like why do I have a nice face when that guy ended up looking like Milhouse? Then conversely you're like "But why can't I have been just like Chico? Or Brad Pitt"?
In a just world, there should be girls who say "My friend likes tall guys with chisled jawlines, but I personally prefer short guys with big noses. My other friend likes chins that go back from the rest of their face." etc. But being looks conscious made me realize how damned standardized ideal male looks are. I mean shit...
Never, it is what it is boyo. Mog or get mogged world.

yes only when its a brutal height mog i just feel bad for him

I'm 6'4", and I mogged a guy in the gym a while back (Usually I'm the only one in my gym). He was short, had a worse face than me, scrawny and looked sad. It was like... shit even if he gets as much muscle as me, after years of training, he'll still be short and have a shit face.

Because my life is shitty, and I get very little results in my dating life for the effort I put in. So when I mog a guy, I know it's over for him. It doesn't matter how much looks maxing or years he puts into the gym. His life will be a meaningless lonely grind until he's dead.

When I mog Rotters, I don't give a fuck, they chose that life. It's when I mog looks maxers who've been going at it a while, that I feel sad.
Dwarfmaxing is a possibility tho. Looks sick

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
i've never mogged anyone in my life

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover