Have you ever got casual sex from tinder?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title.

Tinder is hard mode for me tbh compared to FB (where most foids confirm my request and act responsive, at least the non Stacy ones). I met my last gf on tinder but she only wanted something serious so strictly speaking it was not casual sex.

My only casual lays came from FB: one from a friend who just broke up and wanted some comfort, another from a psl 4.5 foid I added out of nowhere- she’s very open to it but in fact she also wanted something more after sex (I just plainly ghosted her)).

So strictly speaking, no, I’ve never got sex from tinder (LTR not included).

eh once on online dating i guess but they always want to ltr after so they can cuck me i guess lolz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Nope, was too pussy to try at first, then tried and bam, no success.
Then gave up trying in tinder.

Many women in tinder just want validation and orbiters, most who are actually seeking men want LTR, the rest want 6+psl men for hookups.
I already have LTR so it's over for me in tinder as a normal looking male.

If I ever met up with a foid off tinder I'll tell her she's a fucking whore as she leaves ngl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3328
No, never

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah several times tbh

if they’re attracted to you they’ll usually appreciate you being straightforward instead of the usual soyboys who send corny pick up lines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1464
Yeah several times tbh

if they’re attracted to you they’ll usually appreciate you being straightforward instead of the usual soyboys who send corny pick up lines
I see

Yeah several times tbh

Be chad or death

‘Casual‘ sex is degenerate and I can’t stand women that get involved in it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2854
Had several opportunites. Turned all down for my gf tbh. Sometimes i regret it. Still have some bitches added on ig and everytime they post something i go "FUCK"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeh many times. But they’ve always been beneath my standards. I’m kind of ashamed of some of those lays tbh. Around 10 of them would be rated 3/10 if I posted them here or lower

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I got 2, first was a chubby black girl. Second was petite blonde girl. Black puss tastes like kfc😋

I've slayed 28 girls from tinder

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
i just want validation for having high intrinsic value as opposed to sex.
if i could be a 6'7 gigachad virgin i would be