lifestyle21873

do not disturb
title

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and owlofathena
Yes but only by low tier women.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 8318, CursedOne and 5 others
In HS yes, I don’t go outside now since I’m a bloated midget with a deformed back

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Butthurt Dweller and lifestyle21873
i got approached by a homeless nigger in front of the 7/11 days ago he was begging for my validation :sneaky:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectionist, Deleted member 9852, Hades and 12 others
I've been approached by cops who were probably curious why a psl 2 ricecel was walking along the highway in the rain back from school.

But if you mean approached romantically by women then no

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, YungStud, Zygos4Life and 6 others
I've been approached by cops who were probably curious why a psl 2 ricecel was walking along the highway in the rain back from school.

But if you mean approached romantically by women then no
Damn

Hqdefault

Yes by this guy asking for money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Pillarman, goat2x and 5 others
most likely I dont even exist to people outside, I dont go anywhere else besides the gym and women approach complete strangers only when they are extremely gl, I sent pics of me to one girl I know from a discord server and she said she liked me, then we exchanged nudes on snapchat, she asked me how am I still a virgin, guess Im not that subhuman but not that gl either

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 5912 and lifestyle21873
deleted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
once a girl who was leaving the beach with her friend when i was arriving asked for my phone number out of the blue

thats the only time ive been cold approached

she also didnt respond to my text the next day which blew my mind

• +1
most likely I dont even exist to people outside, I dont go anywhere else besides the gym and women approach complete strangers only when they are extremely gl, I sent pics of me to one girl I know from a discord server and she said she liked me, then we exchanged nudes on snapchat, she asked me how am I still a virgin, guess Im not that subhuman but not that gl either
Im not extremely gl and i got approached

im a truecel but even ive had girls flirt with me, if a girl has never flirted with you suicide is literally the option at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, stuckneworleans, sytyl and 3 others
im a truecel but even ive had girls flirt with me, if a girl has never flirted with you suicide is literally the option at this point
You cant be truecel and gotten girls flirting w u

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and JMax
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
You cant be truecel and gotten girls flirting w u
i actually had girls approaching me when i was 60 kg and 0 muscle, it was jb's, but now im 90 kg and no one approaches me jfl
intimidation theory?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
i actually had girls approaching me when i was 60 kg and 0 muscle, it was jb's, but now im 90 kg and no one approaches me jfl
intimidation theory?
idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, goat2x and Madhate
yes but it rarely happens even for most guys unless its at a bar club or party, the closest thing i get to an approach is very obvious iois and that is basically an approach in my book

intimidation theory?
yes I think the more intimating you look the less likely you are to get approached directly

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
yes but it rarely happens even for most guys unless its at a bar club or party, the closest thing i get to an approach is very obvious iois and that is basically an approach in my book
Cope happened to me and im not chad

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Ofc, approached in dark corners if i had smokes

• +1
26 yes

5 no

yet everyone who posts pics is fucking subhuman

jfl at this larper site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, goat2x, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Over and lifestyle21873
me neither but if it was true that so many guys got approached on here, there wouldnt be so many rotting cunts on this site
im autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Madhate
never

women cross the street looking at me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and lifestyle21873
FUCK THIS SUIFUEL THREAD

I WAS NNEVER SMILED AT BY A GIRL, LET ALONE APPROACHED

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5048, Zygos4Life and 9 others
me neither but if it was true that so many guys got approached on here, there wouldnt be so many rotting cunts on this site
cope u underestimate mental cel-ness
being NT matters so much its insane even if u get approached
unless you are chad you wont get away with being mental

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and lifestyle21873
I've already got approached in the middle of the street in the center city jfl.
I think I got approached like 4 times tbh.
Only low tier fat foids, never above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and lifestyle21873
how often did u go outside when u were younger? thats a HUGE factor
i would have never gotten approached if i didnt go outside and only went to school
I went to school. And thats all.

In school you are near girls same age so its perfect for meeting girls. If you never got approached its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zygos4Life and Copeful
cope u underestimate mental cel-ness
being NT matters so much its insane even if u get approached
unless you are chad you wont get away with being mental
its a well known fact that you dont get approached if you arent good looking (literally ask any of your irl friends if they got approached) and the majority of this site definitely isnt gl jfl just look at the rate me section

edit: nvm i just read ur other comment, im talking about actual approaches ("hello, my name is.. can i have your number" etc)

a few times still incel compared to real chads i need to level up to top 5%

I went to school. And thats all.

In school you are near girls same age so its perfect for meeting girls. If you never got approached its over.
i've never seen a girl approach in school. period.
only girls that approach are girls at night when they are either drunk or with their friends, approaching strangers.
They'll never approach when their social status is on the line in school

• +1
Reactions: Over
Never in my life (incel)

its a well known fact that you dont get approached if you arent good looking (literally ask any of your irl friends if they got approached) and the majority of this site definitely isnt gl jfl just look at the rate me section

edit: nvm i just read ur other comment, im talking about actual approaches ("hello, my name is.. can i have your number" etc)
only manlets and skinny twinks get approached
its over for 6'4 90 kg me

only manlets and skinny twinks get approached
its over for 6'4 90 kg me
its not about being manlet or not, its about 2 things: being attractive and having high trust features

if these 2 guys entered the room, who do you think gets approached more?

Edlind

Moa

even tho momoa has higher smv, edlind would get approached 100 times more i bet my right testicle for this

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Madhate
its not about being manlet or not, its about 2 things: being attractive and having high trust features

if these 2 guys entered the room, who do you think gets approached more?

View attachment 697092
View attachment 697098

even tho momoa has higher smv, edlind would get approached 100 times more i bet my right testicle for this
ye, i was just joking
my face is low trust and i have a wide frame and low browdrige + dark hair and eyes, also i shave my head sometimes jfl
I fuckin hate approaching tho, even tho im low inhib in other aspects of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
ye, i was just joking
my face is low trust and i have a wide frame and low browdrige + dark hair and eyes, also i shave my head sometimes jfl
I fuckin hate approaching tho, even tho im low inhib in other aspects of life
approaching sucks anyways, try to get into a social circle with guys who hang out with foids regularly its 10x better and easier

then just be low inhib and funny and foids will come

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
I don’t look at women’s faces so I don’t have to see the implicit rejection in their expression