Have you ever gotten approached

Have you ever gotten approached irl

• Total voters
I've already got approached in the middle of the street in the center city jfl.
I think I got approached like 4 times tbh.
Only low tier fat foids, never above
For me they're usually either obese, or over 40 and are the heavy smoker and drinker type.

Getting approached by a woman I find barely fuckable is rare. Let alone a young attractive woman that most guys would want, which has never happened.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Tyronecell
For me they're usually either obese, or over 40 and are the heavy smoker and drinker type.

Getting approached by a woman I find barely fuckable is rare. Let alone a young attractive woman that most guys would want, which has never happened.
This one that approached me at street, was young sixteen years, but I had only thirteen when she approached me jfl, so I don't catch her.
But attractive women will never approached a guy, only high tier normie and above tbh

I have never been approached, and I probably never will

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
Yes several times in Starbucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Forget about getting approached in school or university bcoz there girls might know you already. The best evidence of your attractiveness is if you get approached on the streets. On streets, girls are completely stranger to you and you are a stranger to them as well, yet if they approach you, then you are indeed a chad for them.

For directions or a cigarette, yes

i've never seen a girl approach in school. period.
only girls that approach are girls at night when they are either drunk or with their friends, approaching strangers.
They'll never approach when their social status is on the line in school
I'm pretty sure if you're good looking enough, you will get solid IOI's in school. I never gotten any ioi ever.

Decent bit not even Gona lie

What the fuck is this chads.me shit

A few times, but they’re rarely even attractive. Most of them are ugly,

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot