Have you ever have to let go a girl you like because you were already too blackpilled about love and relationship in general?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Realized that you are genetics garbage and if a girl does interest in you ,you still feel like you don't deserve her.
And you realized that her social circle won't accept you because of low social status/non-NT vibes.

Reminder : This is not a brag thread ,it's a place for venting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7753, Chintuck22 and 4 others
if some cutie would show interest in me the last thing on earth would be me thinking about what her social circle might think about me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Highrise, Bigfatpersonboy and 6 others
literally what's happening right now jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
0 pixels rendered by the meaty pink computer in my skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
literally what's happening right now jfl
same ngl LOL i talk to this girl's social circle & they all think i'm a fucking weirdo non-NT mentally ill human
but to be fair her friends are all homosexual landwhales, somehow she hangs out with them idk why
also i doubt it'll last bc i dont think i want it to but i'm just reaping the benefits

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Well i think its only natural if you were ugly all your life, then looksmax, and then get success, that you still have doubts and low self esteem. This can indeed sabotage early relationships, ive had similar issues. Gotta build up your self image

every girl that looks at me i have to tell myself she is probably disgusting or she accidentaly looked at me

No if this happen and girls actually likes you. You should leave this site and all blackpill sites

if some cutie would show interest in me the last thing on earth would be me thinking about what her social circle might think about me.

But most girls do care what her peers think of her. They want her BF to be presentable to everyone they know.
As a shut-in autist ,I know it's fucking over.

same ngl LOL i talk to this girl's social circle & they all think i'm a fucking weirdo non-NT mentally ill human
but to be fair her friends are all homosexual landwhales, somehow she hangs out with them idk why
also i doubt it'll last bc i dont think i want it to but i'm just reaping the benefits
im just not that attracted to her but she's very nice to me, because i mog her

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Who cares what her friends think

just lol at being so self defeating

just keep the first interactions with her friends short simple and pleasant don’t say to much then dip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 3573
No but I liked this girl and then wished death on her because I found out who the disgusting subhuman she dated was.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
don't worry her circle most likely tell how you fit so well together etc.(even if they think otherwise) Normie hypocrisy sometimes help us

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
What makes them think that.

What makes them think that.
i have unorthodox opinions, i make pretty shit comments and i'm low inhib af IRL and simply talk shit when I feel like it. they don't like it. i literally called one of them a landwhale to their face and that landwhale hates my guts now and she talks shit behind my back LOL

No if this happen and girls actually likes you. You should leave this site and all blackpill sites

I'm ugly that's why I'm here in the first place. If I'm a Chad I'd be banging college sluts right now.

i have unorthodox opinions, i make pretty shit comments and i'm low inhib af IRL and simply talk shit when I feel like it. they don't like it. i literally called one of them a landwhale to their face and that landwhale hates my guts now and she talks shit behind my back LOL
lol ur a fucken beast in my book. Good shit man.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
lol her social circle?

lets for a second assume that I would ascend to chad level after all the procedures and gymmaxx

in a single second any woman would find out with a 100% certainty that Im a fucking loser autist

i would need looks so good, they could completly make up for my lack of personaliy