Have you ever lied about your intentions to get sex? Do you think it's moral or based to do that?

Have you ever lied about your intentions to get sex?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
I remember back in the days of r/TRP there used to be lads who often lied about their dating intentions to women in order to get sex and dump them later. Some regretted but many didn't because the end goal was achieved.

Usually, the woman (typically from an app) clearly states on her profile that she wants a relationship/or wants "no hookups" , the guy says to her he does too, they date and after a few dates he fucks the woman after she puts out and she gets blocked.

I have a friend of a friend who is trying to get sex off a woman he has no intention to commit, but all she keeps doing is withholding sex in hopes of getting an LTR. They went on a dinner date this Saturday and my friend said he failed to get laid with her (she withheld sex again). This means she clearly wants an LTR. Both are white, he's a MTN-HTN and she's LTB.

Some people and sources such as Wikipedia, Quora, Reddit, the NY Times and Vice refer to this act as "rape by deception".

Have you ever done this before?

Last edited:
Screenshot 20220830 083609 Samsung Internet

Df7bea9b c851 43d5 9159 f8266eb8c696

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 20631, Lmao and 4 others
Do you think it's moral or not?
I don't give a shit about if it's moral I'll do what i need to do to get some pussy on my dick

And I don't respect women nearly enough to care.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verse, Vain786 and Over
Girls hate it when guys are straightforward and honest.

Just go for a drink and invite her back to your place afterwards, dont tell her beforehand you want casual sex but dont tell her you want relationship either.

Taking a girl on a dinner date whos not your long term GF is pretty cucked

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Lmao, Chadeep and 3 others
I don't give a shit about if it's moral I'll do what i need to do to get some pussy on my dick

And I don't respect women nearly enough to care.
Some sources are now labelling this act as "rape by deception". I won't be surprised if this becomes law, given how many courts already favour women over men and an ever-increasing gynocentric society.

However, if I were on the prowl for a hookup (I keep things Halal so I don't do it anyway) I wouldn't lie about my intentions.

insanely pussy if u dont

normies tell girls they love them just to fuck them and then dont talk to them again

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Some sources are now labelling this act as "rape by deception". I won't be surprised if this becomes law, given how many courts already favour women over men and an ever-increasing gynocentric society.

However, if I were on the prowl for a hookup (I keep things Halal so I don't do it anyway) I wouldn't lie about my intentions.
I have no problem with rape. The only reason I don't do it is because of social and criminal repercussions.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Never once had I lied. But women have lied to me before. "No, Jim. My female friend and I aren't coming to your place to fuck. Like, what is wrong with you? Why won't you trust me?" And so I do.

Later that night, she's locked on my penis like a catfish as her friend grinds my face. Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, Chadeep and Gaygymmaxx
You should not lie about this

Never once had I lied. But women have lied to me before. "No, Jim. My female friend and I aren't coming to your place to fuck. Like, what is wrong with you? Why won't you trust me?" And so I do.

Later that night, she's locked on my penis like a catfish as her friend grinds my face. Brutal.
Always the best larp from my yakhi :love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BigJimsWornOutTires
At the moment no i would never do that

But when my villain arc beings, I shall be a monster

483e5b11dc473a9830e686c3edf33d1f.jpg

With no soul, no empathy towards others like I have now, I just need someone to break me so that my villain arc can being

Gon-Aura-Transform.png

5704458 700b

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don’t state my intentions

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Did they ever ask you?
I always answer with “lets see where it goes”

Openly stating your intentions as a guy is dumb in my opinion.

Asking for sex straight forward is just about the worst thing you can do, girls need plausible deniability even if you are a top guy; if you are average looking you’ll get your ass banned

Stating you want ONS is also bad because it disqualifies girls who originally wanted LTR but you could have persuaded them into a fling

Stating you want LTR is dumb because you are giving away free investment without getting sex first

• +1
Reactions: Verse, Chadeep and dakchuh
This is a must when gaming women, ofc excluding chad fallacy

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I always answer with “lets see where it goes”

Openly stating your intentions as a guy is dumb in my opinion.

Asking for sex straight forward is just about the worst thing you can do, girls need plausible deniability even if you are a top guy; if you are average looking you’ll get your ass banned

Stating you want ONS is also bad because it disqualifies girls who originally wanted LTR but you could have persuaded them into a fling

Stating you want LTR is dumb because you are giving away free investment without getting sex first
After you tell the girl "let's see where it goes" how do they respond to you? I can imagine they'll stay with you, with a few jaded ones (over 25) leaving.

This is a must when gaming women, ofc excluding chad fallacy
You answered "many times", how did that work out? Did you hear anything back from the women you pumped and dumped?

More Reddit posts:

After you tell the girl "let's see where it goes" how do they respond to you? I can imagine they'll stay with you, with a few jaded ones (over 25) leaving.
I don’t bother myself with roasties :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Verse