Are they SMV matched? (Friend's friend and the girl he's dating)

Are they SMV matched?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Link for context:

Him:
  • 6'2
  • MTN
  • In shape
  • Young professional in London
  • Really good job
  • White (British)
Her:
  • Unknown height
  • LTB
  • Assumed out of shape
  • University degree
  • Has a "good career", also young professional
  • White (British)
The foid wants an LTR with the man. He doesn't.

Remember:
  • A man's SMV is determined by who he can date and have sex with
  • A woman's SMV is determined by who she can get commitment from

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
I told my friend to tell his friend to tell the girl upfront, however I got a message back saying "he doesn't want to do that".

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
@Adamsmith12345 @AcidMan @itorroella9 @ShowerMaxxing @masculinity @subhuman to mtn @Ritalincel @bwrauycnee @dakchuh @HerpDerpson @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
@Adamsmith12345 If they're SMVmatched why does he want to play the field and not settle with his supposed SMVmatch? :feelswat:

• +1
Assumed out of shape
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
What if she's SUBHUMAN looking and he's embarrassed to tell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
It’s the UK so she mogs him and Gigachad to gandyheaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
To be fair, my friend described the girl as "plain and homely looking".
What does that even mean?
Can't he be more specific and direct?

• +1
What if she's SUBHUMAN looking and he's embarrassed to tell?
To extrapolate, if he's average he shouldn't be able to slay average women. So maybe he went for a worse looking one expecting it to be easy.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Xangsane
No pics don’t care bro

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Pubertymaxxer3
What does that even mean?
Can't he be more specific and direct?
I am assuming he means that the girl is average-looking, nothing special and out of shape. Think of your typical former college girl (not a sorority type) who descended after binge drinking.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Adonis
To extrapolate, if he's average he shouldn't be able to slay average women. So maybe he went for a worse looking one expecting it to be easy.
My friend didn't send me a pic of the girl. I might ask for it.

• +1
that right there says they dont match. she needs to match her likeness. if she wants better, and i dont give a fuck about her educational achievement, she needs to work on herself and forget about penises for now. chaturbate in the chubby section if she must have male attention.

"yeah, there you go," an anonymous male member comments while watching the landwhale dildo herself. he comments again. "yeah, dildo that fat cunt, you fucking landwhale. make it squirt, you useless fuckhole apparatus." suddenly, chaturbate's software detects the creepy jimmy bot and shadow bans it immediately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and Adonis
He mogs I'm a plain numbers sense but since it's the uk market it's a looksmatch :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 18320, Adonis and 1 other person
He mogs I'm a plain numbers sense but since it's the uk market it's a looksmatch :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I sent you and @HerpDerpson the guy and the girl. Friend sent them over

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, subhuman to mtn and HerpDerpson
Brb using imagination based on arbitrary classes attributed by your personal criterion without even seeing the girl once

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Pubertymaxxer3, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
Ltb girl mogs chad in SMV so what's this retarded question
He Will have to kiss hands and shit

• +1
She's a subhuman (3/10). I don't care about hypergamy, she's completely delusional if she wants to lock down this 6/10 guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Adonis, the BULL and 1 other person
She's a subhuman (3/10). I don't care about hypergamy, she's completely delusional if she wants to lock down this 6/10 guy.
Brb using imagination based on arbitrary classes attributed by your personal criterion without even seeing the girl once
I sent @HerpDerpson the guy and the girl

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and HerpDerpson
  • +1
  • JFL
LTR value is who you can get commitment from I would say. SMV is who you can get to short term/sleep with you and females of course are way higher there than their LTR value.

Red pill pushers push that "Wall" stuff with females but that really only applies to their LTR value not their SMV. If they are half way decent looking up in their 30s they can still get Chadlites and tall HTNs that age to bang them even if those males are going to marry/LTR a younger female.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, the BULL and Xangsane
Yall listen this is a mega mog imo a 1.5psl face mog and she is kinda uggo and his friend is htn facially with chadlite smv cause of height and job. MEGA MOG over for london normiecels like me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Pubertymaxxer3 and Xangsane
Yall listen this is a mega mog imo a 1.5psl face mog and she is kinda uggo and his friend is htn facially with chadlite smv cause of height and job. MEGA MOG over for london normiecels like me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
@Lawton88 @Adonis @the BULL @DrunkenSailor

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Adonis and subhuman to mtn
@Lawton88 @Adonis @the BULL @DrunkenSailor

He is out of her league but females that look like her don't have a hard time getting short term deals with guys on that looks level. A true LTR is another thing entirely but females on her looks level get away with this mess and then become the bitter old cat ladies if they don't lower their standards down the road.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Adonis and Xangsane
He is out of her league but females that look like her don't have a hard time getting short term deals with guys on that looks level. A true LTR is another thing entirely but females on her looks level get away with this mess and then become the bitter old cat ladies if they don't lower their standards down the road.
I also sent you the NEET that my friend said she was also dating, but she doesn't really want him that much because she feels that he is looking for permanent residency.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Lawton88
LTR value is who you can get commitment from I would say. SMV is who you can get to short term/sleep with you and females of course are way higher there than their LTR value.

Red pill pushers push that "Wall" stuff with females but that really only applies to their LTR value not their SMV. If they are half way decent looking up in their 30s they can still get Chadlites and tall HTNs that age to bang them even if those males are going to marry/LTR a younger female.
Thoughts on the niggas I sent?

• +1
Link for context:

Him:
  • 6'2
  • MTN
  • In shape
  • Young professional in London
  • Really good job
  • White (British)
Her:
  • Unknown height
  • LTB
  • Assumed out of shape
  • University degree
  • Has a "good career", also young professional
  • White (British)
The foid wants an LTR with the man. He doesn't.

Remember:
  • A man's SMV is determined by who he can date and have sex with
  • A woman's SMV is determined by who she can get commitment from
Hey cuck

• +1
Oh no pics again

She should betabuxx the 'strayan. I think now that women can provide for themselves, betabuxxing chads (he isn't, but he might as well be relativel to her) is the next logical step.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Girl is out of shape = over

She should betabuxx the 'strayan. I think now that women can provide for themselves, betabuxxing chads (he isn't, but he might as well be relativel to her) is the next logical step.
:lul::lul:

holy shit its over. he looks pretty good and shes legit a 1/10. mogged by st black ops 2cel this cant be real

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back