Have you ever met girls at a club that you then met outside a club?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
How common is this? Is it possible to get a gf/ FWB from a club if you talk and make out and exchange snapchats or do they forget about the guys they meet the morning after?

They will literally forget who you are if you go to the toilet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, thereallegend, Gandy and 2 others
How common is this? Is it possible to get a gf/ FWB from a club if you talk and make out and exchange snapchats or do they forget about the guys they meet the morning after?
I have had situations where even an earlier ONS didn't recognize me 2 years later. I've also had moments where a ONS asked me 'don't you remember me'? And I had to really dig in to remember since it was so long ago and I didn't remember her first name anymore.

People have very sloppy minds and memories. Memories become hazy very fast if you haven't had much contact and don't know much about that person. IMO, only relationship or fwb people stay in your mind. I guess it's the same for many women.

Tbh, people overestimate the meaningfulness of casual sex. It's just a fun pasttime between two adults but not much more than that. Do you remember the name and face of some random person you drank beer with in 2017 in a bar? The face of a woman you randomly kissed at a club in 2016? Exactly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and CEO of Sex
yeah but u got to be smooth like butter with it